Chapter 4

Pinkies face was a light scarlet red shade when twilight gave her a pencil. She looked down at it and looked back at twilight who was done with her work.

"...get a hold of your self pinkie.." she thought.
She shook her head and looked down at the paper.

"Ok..lets do this.." she thought again. She scribbled some words on her paper,what she didn't realize was that she was writing twilights name over and over again.

Time passed and pinkie could not think nothing else but twilight. She was in love with twilight sparkle at first sight.

"Alright class 10 minutes left." the teacher said as he looked up to his class.

Pinkie's eyes widened and looked down at her paper front and back only to see the name twilight all over the paper.

"Gah! 10 minutes and I have nothing!.."*pinkie said to herself and bit her lip and quickly erased the name from her paper and began to randomly choose answers.

"Alright class time is up pass your papers up please" the teacher said as he continued looking down at his old book.

pinkies hand was smoking from the quick writing speed she had to do. She barely could write her name but eventually got it.

Her head dropped on the desk a little hard and raised her arm with the paper to the student in front of her to pass it up.

Twilight turned around when she heard a small thump.
She saw pinkie pie slumped down in her seat rubbing her hand.

"You ok...pinkie?.." Twilight asked.
Pinkie looked up as her hair looked a bit messy from her hitting her head on the desk. She ran her fingers through her hair and small strands of it fell on her face. She looked twilight straight in the eyes and raised her eyebrow. She was still traumatized from the adrenaline. "Hm?...what did u say twilight?"

Twilight blushed and stared at the pink haired girl. She thought she looked attractive when she looked at her that way.

"I..um.." she gulped and twirled her fingers while looking to the side. " I s-said if y-you're ok.." she stuttered.

Pinkie smiled and nodded. "Yeah im ok, thanks for asking" she said as she noticed twilights shyness.

"Cute.." pinkie thought.