Chapter 3

The teacher looked at twilight and saw she was the only one not working.

" mrs twilight, why aren't you working on your assignment?"

" oh because im finished already sir."

The teacher looked at her stunned." This is a very hard assignment with 45 questions..How can you been done already..its only been 4 minutes?.."

" i studied this back at home a million times already."

" well alright then.."

Twilight shrugged and nodded and pulled out her book and began to read

Pinkie pie looked over at her and examined her over and over. She looked at her curves, and her beautiful looks.

Pinkie pie smiled lightly and enjoyed seeing twilight.

She thought what it would be like if they were a couple. " i wish me and her could go out..W-wait what am i saying!..we just met!..Pinkie thought.

She then saw flash smiling at twilight smirking at her.

" you're really beautiful twilight, you know that?" Flash whispered.

Twilight lowered her book a little and looked at flash. "Um..thanks".

Flash grinned at kept looking at her legs and chest.

" damn.." Flash thought.

Pinkie pie glared at him. " dont you even dare try to steal her.." Pinkie thought and didnt realize she broke her pencil in two.

" oopsies.."  Pinkie grabbed her bag and searched for a pencil and frowned."..fooey!..that was my last pencil i had!.."

Twilight happened to overhear her and grabbed her pencil pouch and pulled out a pink led pencil.

She turned to pinkie and smiled"..um i heard you didnt have another pencil..so here you go..you can keep it.." Twilight said as she blushed lightly at pinkie.

Pinkie grabbed the led pencil and felt her self heating up. " get a hold of your self pinkie! " pinkie thought.

U-um t-thank you twilight..

Twilight nodded and turned back. Your welcome..

(Sorry that its short! But the next chapter will come out soon. Maybe in 1-2 days or maybe another one today!Thanks again guys love yall .^3^ )