ready?..

3rd person pov

" sigh " i cant believe i get to go to a private school spike! said the beautiful girl named twilight to her little brother spike.

" I cant believe it either twilight! But its to bad i wont be able to come along with you.

It'll be alright spike. Im sure you"ll make good friends at your school.

"Yeah i guess your right"

Oh i cant wait though! Tomorrow is the first day of school and a new beginning for me!

" Twilight prepared her stuff and set her clothes ready for tomorrow"

" She then headed to her bunk bed and got on the top bunk " " sigh "

Good night spike. She said as she closed her eyes and drifted into sleep

* 9 hours later *

{ 6:00 }

* BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!BEEP! *

"Twilights eyes sprung open and a smile formed on her gorgeous face as she stopped her alarm clock "
Wake up spike! Time to get ready for school!

" Spike groaned as he rolled over and fell out of his bed, face-planting into the floor "

"he got up and began to get dressed while twilight took a quick shower and got dressed in the bathroom "

She wore a dark purple medium sized skirt with long black socks that went up to the her knees.
Her shirt was a short sleeved buttoning shirt and it was a light purple color. It had a a pink star to the right sleeve . On top of that she wore a dark purple vest. Her shoes were black shoes that looked like tap shoes but weren't "

" she came out and found spike wearing a green shirt with a purple jacket, navy blue jeans and his shoes were purple vans "

Sure does look like you want to look good for the first day!...

Eh.."spike said as he made his green hair into a small mohawk "

They both got down to the kitchen and ate there breakfast."

Twilight! The bus is here! " the mother said "

Twilight got out from her chair and hugged spike and her mom quickly as she got onto the bus. "

She sat in a empty seat and looked out the window as the bus driver went to pick up more students "

She smiled to her self and looked down "

I sure do hope i make good friends!

A couple minutes pass and the students unload from the bus"

Well..here i go!..