September 2013

"I have a weak memory, but..."

11:53PM - 12:50AM

At a cafe

It's been more than a year since we've separated. It's been more than a year since I am with my new girlfriend. I thought I'd learn to love my new girlfriend. But my heart still longs for her. Which has been a burden since that day until now. How I wish I'll have the strength to say... or at least show this peom which I promptly made for her.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the moment when we've first met.

It was when we were in our first year of high school when my classmate introduced her to me as we were going home.

And the both of us, Casee and me, rode the same jeepney in going home.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember that time when I first said "I miss you" to her.

It was in a facebook chat when we were in our second year.

And she posted it as a status on her facebook that someone missed her.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the day where I saw her near their house leaning on a blackboard in front of a chapel.

It was on summer between our first year and second year and I felt a very strange thing in my heart.

And it was Love, Love, and Love.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the day when I helped her find a shop to buy her badminton racket.

It was October 5, and she was all alone on a mall.

And I accompanied her like my wife.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the day when we watched the sunset together.

It was on a hill and we were both happy being together there.

And that was one of the most happiest day of my life.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the time when I did something terrible to her.

It was before Christmas, I had another girlfriend through I wasn't serious with that other girlfriend.

And she got mad, but on the Christmas day, she forgave me as I gave her a gift and a letter.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the Christmas eve where I just watched her outside their house.

It was December 2011 and she was wearing her favorite Domo shirt.

And I felt so happy because of seeing her happy with her relatives.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember that because of her, I had my sins confessed, for the second time of my life.

It was January 2 of 2012.

And I was so happy being with her on the church.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember the day when we went to Logo's Hope.

It was few days after my birthday.

And I got mad to myself because I wasn't able to buy the books she wanted that time.

I have a weak memory.

But I can still remember those days when we were together.

It was the happiest day of my life...

But too bad, I've made a horrible mistake, and those memories will remain just as it is, forever.

I have a weak memory, but I can't still forget those precious moments. I still love her.