Notice!

As some of you may know today is my birthday and I am already feeling a little bit sad and I had gotten a lot sadder when this person commented on my story saying that it is shit and she doesn't even know why she had opened it.

I am sick and tired of the hate comments, yes I make mistakes I am human and I am not perfect. When I wrote this story I didn't plan it out. Meaning I didn't really know where I would take it and what will happen I just wrote it.

I am really tired of the hate comments and I think I am honestly going to stop write on wattpad, most of you guys don't know the struggles us writer has to go through to develop a plot and a good story line that will keep you the readers interested and excited to see what happens and to say the least bit you guys well some of you are ungrateful.

For me not to plan how this story and it turned out the way it did was what I would call amazing and I would gladly pat myself of the back for pulling of the impossible.

So as I said before I am seriously considering stop writing stories here.

I just wanna thank all the persons who had wished me a happy birthday on my wall. I appreciate the birthday wishes and love. Thank you

And if you don't like my stories please don't read it because I honestly did not beg you to and for those who loved it and has supported me and corrected my mistakes so I could make the story better in the edited version thank you so much you guys are amazing and I love you all.