Chapter 19 - Zola and Reece

Zola's Pov

Well this is just great isn't it.

I feel around in my pocket to then realise that I must have left my phone in the car. Just fucking brilliant.

"If you will excuse me I'm going to get back to my friends." I smile while trying to get out of this creeps grasp.

He completely ignores what I say and stays exactly where he is although I'm trying to move away.

"What's a stunning girl like you doing in a place like this huh?"

"I'm not sure how that's any of your business if I'm being honest, so why don't you run along and try find a girl who isn't miles above your standard. I imagine that's going to be hard for a boy like you."

"Boy? How about I show you what a real man has to offer?"

He then leans even closer and starts kissing my neck and forcibly pushes me even harder in to the wall. I somehow manage to push him off of me so he's standing about a metre in front of me.

"Tough girl huh? That makes this even funner." He smirks while coming closer to me but before he gets the chance to touch me. He gets pinned against the wall.

"Touch my girl again and I swear I'll fucking kill you."

"Wow man I'm sorry, let me go, I never knew she was someones girl."

"Even if she wasn't, that doesn't give you the right to put your hands all over her does it?"

"Come on, leave it I'm fine."

"You better hope that I don't see you again."

With one final push Reece was off of that guy. The guy pushed himself off the wall and sped walk in a different direction. How did he even know where I was?

"What are you doing at this part of town Zola? Do you know how dangerous it is around here?!" He growled while backing me in to the wall.

"What I want to know is why are you here? Did you follow me?"

"No I never followed you. I phoned Cole to see where you were and he told me he'd text you to see if you could pick him up so I then phoned your phone as I was worried about you and Sophia answered since you left it in the car. She told me where you's were so I came with Hunter and Cole after picking him up for you and now I'm pretty fucking glad I did."

"You know I can handle myself Reece, I don't always need you looking out for me." I huff while slumping back against the wall with my arms folded.

"You might not need me looking out for you Zo but I always will. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you. Lets just get back to the cars."

The walk back over was silent Reece was walking slightly ahead of me but only by a few steps. He walked straight over to his car and I walked back over to this girls.

"What do you think you were doing?! Why were you away so long!?" Charlie shouts at me while I slide in to the passenger seat.

"I got a little caught up." I look ahead in to the boys car which is parked ahead and see Cole doing this weird handshake thing with Reece and Hunter. I also see Sophia leaning over and kissing Hunter before her and Cole get back to the car. Cole opens the back door and allows Sophia to climb in first before he does.

What a little gentleman

"Thanks for picking me up sis."