He picked up his phone and scrolled down his messages.

573 unread messages

He had so many unread messages from females who wanted to really be with him. Females who wouldn't dare betray him.

He thought and he made a decision.

Call her.

He nervously called her phone and it rung three times before there was an answer.

"Hello?", she spoke.

"Hey...", he said nervously.

Neither of them said a word and there was a sudden hurl heard on Chris's phone.

Is she throwing up?

"Rayah you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah I'm ju-", she hurled again.

He felt kind of bad. Maybe she was so stressed over him that she was making her self sick.

"No your not. Whats going on?", he asked sitting up.

"Its nothing, I just-", she hurled again.

The phone clicked and she hung up accidently.

He tried calling her back and it went to voicemail.

He decided to try again later.

He layed back on the bed and thought about the whole scene.

He walked in hearing giggles and he spotted Za'Rayah naked with a nigga hovering over her, caressing her. A nigga doing all of the things he would normally do.

The thought alone made him upset. He felt like everything that appears to be good ends up terrible in reality.

A knock on the door kicked him out of his thoughts.

Red walked in with a shameful look.

"What man?", Chris asked already annoyed.

"You fucked up.", Red scolded him.

"How? She the one that was fucking another nigga. What I do?", Chris defended himself.

"You dumb as fuck bro. Think. Its fucking Knox. Why would she wanna be with him after she basically cried over him wanting to harm you. Silly ass! You need to fix yourself. Your slowly loosing it. This girl has been nothing but good to you. Riding for you. Loving you unconditionally. Any man would kill for that shit! And you up here bitching about a set up? Anybody could see clear as fucking water that it was a setup.", he scolded.

"Man....was you there? Hell nah. Do you know how that made me feel? I been fucked over too many times and I refuse to let it happen again!", Chris yelled almost choking up.

"Bro...wait. Are you crying?", Red asked.

He was surprised because Chris had never been this broken over any female. He must really love her.

"Nah man.", Chris said blinking. "She just....she fooled the hell outta me."

Red huffed.

"Think Chris.", was all Red said.

The more Chris thought, the more he contemplated on how wrong he was for doing all of that to her. He should have listened.

"Fuck man....", Chris said with his head in his hands.

"I did mess up.", Chris sighed.

"You did. And you know what? You let your emotions get the best of you. You haven't been treating her like you love her. You haven't been really putting in effort. Only when you mess up is when you try harder. You try until you get her back and when you get her back you fuck it up. Always thinking somebody out to get you. Hurting people before they hurt you first. Do you know what she could be going through right now. The way you explained it, you kicked her when she couldn't feel any worse about herself. You had her begging you for forgiveness for something she didn't do. She was hysteric.", Red spoke.

"You didn't even appreciate her, bro. You just made her feel wanted at times and at other times you made her feel like shit. Its the truth.", Red added.

Chris knew it was truthful. He knew Red wouldn't lie to him. It was only a matter of time before other things popped off.

"Man, she was throwing up when I called her....", Chris confessed.

Red grinned extra a hard causing Chris to laugh.

"Ain't nothing funny about that man. I stressed my baby out over some bullshit.", Chris sighed.

"You sure you don't got another lil one on the way?", Red asked.

A/N

Y'all still mad at me? I sowwy 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Two chappies left! 😊😒

Comment vote!