Chapter 26

Chris Pov

"Man, where they at?", I asked Red, as I searched for Lucas and Rayah.

"They came back 'round two dis mornin'.", he shrugged as he put his suitcase in the bus.

I huffed.

Za'Rayah asked me if she could go with that nigga last night, I knew I should have told her no.

Just as I thought about them they began to walk toward me. Him rolling her suitcase and her smiling at whatever he was saying.

"Y'all almost got left.", I said snatching the suitcase from his hand.

"Sorry we were-", I didn't even let her finish.

"Ion care. You got a job, be on time for that shit."

"Okay I'm sorry.", she spoke as her and Lucas got on the bus. He shook his head at me and made his way on the bus.

"Aye wait.", I said tapping his arm.

"Wassup?", he asked.

"I don't know what you tryna do but it ain't gone work. Stay in ya lane.", I spoke mugging him.

"Mane, it ain't even like that. You shouldn't be mad. She said there was nothing going on between y'all. She likes me and I like her soo...."

"Like? Nigga please. You don't stand a chance.", I spoke stepping to him.

"Lucas!", Rayah yelled from the inside. "Come on, I'm starting the movie!"

He heard her and smirked my way as he walked away from me.

"You straight?", Red asked.

"Yeah, I'm just ready for Saturday so I can get my girl.", I said shaking my head.

"I feel you bro. And you gone get that.", he said nudging me.

I eventually walked back on the tour bus so we could head to Minneapolis. I was so stressed about Saturday and everything that could possibly go wrong. What if she says no? What if she leaves?

"Daddy. I'm hungry.", Ro said touching my nose.

"I got you some pancakes and bacon in that bag right there.", I said pointing to it. She nodded and I grabbed the bag setting her food up for her.

"Thanks.", she smiled eating.

I swear this little girl is my heart.

"Hey, Chris. We need to talk.", Rayah said sitting beside me.

"Okay speak.", I said turning toward her.

"I wanted to apologize for not doing my job how I'm supposed to.", she said playing with her fingers.

"It's okay, I get it. We all wanna chill sometimes.", I nodded.

"Okay and...something happened last night.", she whispered.

"What happened?", I asked.