Prologue

I was walking in the woods to clear mind of everything that has happened but mostly I wanted to take a fresh air and be alone. Oh I didn't introduce myself did hehe sorry about that I'm junhong choi junhong but you can call me zelo my friends call me zelo. Any way like I was saying I was walking in the woods so I can clear my mind etc has I was walking I spotted something laying on a tree I thought it was a injured animal.when I got closer I found out that it was a person thanks to the moons light I could see his face perfectly he was so handsome kissable Blum lips that looked so kissable. I tapped him on the shoulder so he could wake up but he didn't it looked like he was alone out here since I didn't see any one else or so I thought.

" who are" the brunet boy asked me he looked like he was looking help and had to leave his friend behind.

"I'm choi junhong but pleas call me zelo. Don't worry I'm here to help you and your friend umm may I ask your name?. The brunet boy hesitate to tell me his name but then he decided to tell my I could tell he was a shy one.

"I'm daehyun nice to meet you zelo shi." I smile at him

"Nice to meet you to hyung well we better get you and your friend to my place do I can treat your wonds"

We went to my place and from there I treated their wounds I got to know daehyun hyung more he told me what happened and the name of his friend. I went to check if daehyun hyung's friend was up but he wasn't Bangguk was still resting do to that he was the most injured after 5min of staying in the room with bangguk I decide to leave and go to bed myself to. As I turn to walk out I heard something coming from bangguk and what I heard shocked me...
——————————————————
Uuuu a clip hanger yes it's short but I hope u like like it and please leav a comment so I can read your thoughts and see what I can do better for the next chapter. Pleas be free to read my other stories as well and tell me what you think about them thanks :) hope u have a nice day see you soon XD!!!