Zodiac jars au

Hello Wattpad, i just wanted to share a Gravity falls Au idea today.

I call it Zodiac jars Au, in this au Stan did not refuse Ford's hand but they all end up becoming soul jars or containers of Bill's energy form and become trapped in the deepest part of the Nightmare realm.

They also have access to all of Bill's powers, and that they all have chains wrapped around a part of their body with a glowing triangle on the middle.

But if it somehow cracks, Bill takes control of all of them, also he can't at all talk to the Zodiacs since he is in a sort of in a dormant stage. Though Ford was able to find a way to seal the cracks but they all have to be sealed simultaneously for it to work.

At some point they somehow gain the ability to make orbs that act as a video cameras to other alternate universes but also fade away when the universe dies out or is destroyed.

This Au was inspired by this fanfics:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11901933/1/Rise-of-the-Zodiac

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11915396/1/Fall-of-the-Zodiac by VioletHeart3899

and the Fractured falls au by elixerofalchemists.tumblr.com

EDIT: 6/12/20I6

I have now decided on where the triangle chains on each character would be.

Mabel: mouth

Dipper: forehead

Stanley: nose

Stanford: solar plexus

Fiddleford: right eye

Pacifica: back

Robbie: chest

Gideon: neck

Soos: left arm

Wendy: right hand

Also i have decided on the stages i the chains are to be cracked.

Stage 1: Their clothes become yellow and black with a touch of blue and their eyes become yellow and slitted.

Stage 2: Their clothes now become a mixture of a priest/nun/choir boy/girl outfit and a king/prince/princess outfit and yellow bricks start to appear on their bodies.

Stage 3: They all now have yellow bricks all over their bodies and their eyes are bulged out, their clothes are now suits and the triangles on the chains start to change.

Final stage: Bill and the Zodiacs' roles become reversed when all of the Zodiacs bodies merge into one huge body for Bill with the Zodiacs' symbols are in chains and attached to his belt. Though it can be reversed by cracking the symbols on his belt, it will cause Bill'e body too waver and split apart to become the Zodiacs again.

Also they could actually reality warp the deepest part of the nightmare realm but only there and no where else, and decided to make their own territory there

(They also discover the Gravity fresh universe, where everyone acts like Dippy Fresh, even Bill, They decided to bury it and hope it will die, but it doesn't die for a long time.)

EDIT:6/19/2016

Ah, look at the names that me and my mother created for the (abominations) Gravity fresh characters! Only some of them though.

Stan the Man

Giddy Cool

Robby Dude

Trendy Wendy

Maple Sauce (might change)

Bill Chill

and my favorite...

MCBUCKET!

Also Stanley buries the Gravity Fresh universe while thinking this:

'Just bury the evil Stan, bury the evil.'

EDIT: 6/26/2016

If the zodiacs get physical forms then they can make multiple rifts in the real world by will, good thing they choose not to. (Unless Bill takes control of course.)

And here are the new names for the Gravity fresh universe characters!

Soosy Doozy

Fordser the Funker

And Pacificat (my Mama made this.)

Here's Mabel! (Though the design is not yet set in stone)

And yes, that is Fractured Falls Bill in that orb that Mabel is holding, I decided that it would be appropriate to put him there since this au was inspired by the Fractured Falls au.

EDIT: 7/9/2016

The Zodiacs are about eons old, they all have seen universes begin, destroyed and expired.

This didn't suit well with their psyche, and they would've become insane if the Zodiac bound gang didn't come.

They were wary of ZB! Bill for a while, but eventually grew used to his presence. And when the Cipher kids and their Bill came, the ZJ gang adored them, they also trust Cipher kid! Bill since he was a good father to the kids.

DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT HURT EACH OF THEM OR THE ZB GANG OR THE CIPHER KIDS! THEY ALL LOOSE EVERYTHING FUNNY ABOUT THEM! STAN WILL LOOSE HIS ACCENT, MABEL WILL LOOSE HER RANDOMNESS, ROBBIE WILL LOOSE HIS EMONESS, ETC!

THE LAST PERSON WHO DARED DO TO DO THIS IS STILL BLEEDING PAINFULLY IN A BOX THEY HIDDEN IN THE NIGHTMARE REALM!!!!

And this is what their place looks like!

At first, their land was just inky black, after discovering they could make this orbs, they created more, and with every orb they made, residues of energy covered the area. When the ZB! Gang came, the ZJ! Group already had COMPLETE control over the place. The sky was still black but was now decorated with infinite numbers of orbs. And there were ten places that each Zodiac ruled.

Dipper- A forest that contained mysteries that even the creator himself have yet to discover.

Mabel- Is a place that you can do anything you want. And had multitudes of colors you can imagine.

Stan- Has anything that will catch your eye, with a cost of course.

Ford- Books, scroll and many more, in this place, you're bound to learn a thing or two that will blow your mind.

Fiddleford- Machinery is everything here, and you might get a tiny robot helper too.

Robbie- A gloomy grave yard, with rock and roll music playing in the background.

Pacifica- A giant mansion that will head your call, as long as you didn't bring any bells that is.

Soos- Entertainment is what you'll find, but break something, Soos will fix it!

Wendy- A forest filled with snow and destroyed schools, you'll just want to relax.

Gideon- Step right up folks! In this land you shall all find outstanding objects that shall enchant you! But be careful, you might get too enchanted...