Nickname: Halestorm

I smiled at the large group of fighting fanatics linned the squares outline. I pulled the ribbon tighter on my head, making sure it was sitting properly.

i stretched out my fingers trying to shake the nerves I always got while up here, it wasn't the first time I've been here. The first time I came here was with my 1st boyfriend. God he was good, until I whooped his ass.

"Corner one, Ready?" I nodded at the referee, "Corner two, Ready?" my partner by the looks, thanks to the lack of shirt, was male.

Built on muscle with an appropraite tan, his green eyes shinned through his black mask. 

I could faintly hear the sound of the ref yelling to start the fight. I ran forward just at the same time as he did. He was fast I had to give him that. Each step he took, it was almost as if he was flying. Thats when I knew we trained together. I smiled as I figured out his timing. 

One, left.

Two, right.

Three, Lunge.

Over and over he went, obviously his first time or he just didn't think I would be a hard fight.

I side stepped at his sloppy kick, which surprised him. Adjusting himself he came again, leading with his right arm, lucky for him my left was rather bad.

I ducked under his right punch and came in through the middle with a double, one too his neck while the other to his stomach, causing him to let out a huff of air.

He moved back in shock, just while he came into the perfect reach for my kick, which landed perfectly into his ribs, again he huffed out while I tripped him and he fell to the floor. He didn't move, he was giving up? Already? 

I moved forwards and offered him my hand, instead he punched my nose, and I moved back with a whimmper of pain. 

"You shouldn't have done that!" Screamed a very familiar voice.

"Agreed, Dude you better call the corener! Your gonna need them!" Yelled yet another.

I moved forwards throwing combinations left, right and center, each one hitting where I wanted them too, all perfect. I smiled as he fell to the floor unconsious.

"Good! thats where you belong!" screamed the audience together.

I laughed at my catch phrase being used by randoms.

I jumped out of the ring to be swarmed by people of the public, giving me a patt on the back. Thats when I noticed a very large group of people. Some with giant smiles on there faces, while three held very dissapointed looks.

I nodded my head, and followed swiftly behind the group preparing myself for the very seviour repremanding I was about to recieve.

"Well done sis!" shouted the twins, but not before my mother gave them a 'don't you dare say what your about to say' look.

"Ha ha ha Thanks guys," I laughed.

"Alexandria Felecia Daniella Richard! What on earth are you doing here?!" My fathers voice made me growl.

"Doing what I do every weekend!" I shouted back, my mother and farther growled at the same time, while my brothers Whimmpered.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!" His voice made me slightly scared but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"And why the hell not!?" This time my brothers wrapped their hands around my mouth to keep me quiet.

"How many times have we told you NO fighting! and yet you disobey us and do it anyway! We will have no more! where moving and thats FINAL!" My father screamed, making sure we all understood.

I was about to open my mouth when Dimitries voice entered my mind, "Don't push it Alex..." 

I nodded knowing I had lost this time, but never again....