Chapter 1 The Blood Moon

Start from the beginning

I force the beast back, looking back over at Tammy. "I need to call the alphas, you should go to the room and lay down, I'll be back to check on you afterward." She gives me a nod and I place a kiss on the top of her head, watching her leave out the office.

After calling every alpha the meeting was set. Now I needed to talk to Tim so he can understand the situation.

"Tim come to my office, we need to talk," I tell him through the mind link.

After a few minutes pass, I look over as Tim walks through the doors, coming over taking a seat in one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"Tim I have called a meeting with all the alphas. They will want justice for what you have done, and most likely they will want you dead." I need for him to know, so there's no point in me keeping it away from him, as I did with Tammy. Tim is a Strong kid, he can handle it.

"I take full reasonability for my action, I will accept any punishment you guys see fit." He says with his head held high, not showing any weakness the way I've taught him over the past few years. I wanted to smirk at his bravery, but this isn't something to be proud about.

"I will try to get the alphas to agree to some other punishment for your crimes." I can't kill Tim. Tammy will never forgive me, and I will lose her forever.

"You said most likely they will want me dead, but if you don't go through with the punishment, they will feel like you're showing favoritism towards me because I'm your mate brother," Tim tells me with a frown.

"I will deal with that problem when I cross that bridge," I tell him knowing he's right. "How do you feel, do you have your beast under control?" I asked changing the subject.

"I'm still on edge, my heart has been racing all day, feeling like it's about to explode. I feel so much stronger Blake, but I have my beast under control. I didn't expect the pull of the blood moon to be this strong. " He looks down at his hand, opening and closing his fingers, feeling the power of the blood moon flow through his body.

"Your next blood moon will be much easier, but until the blood moon has passed I want you to stay away from the wolves. I don't want them trying to pick a fight that they won't win." I say, ending the conversation dismissing him.

After having a talk with Tim I decided to send everyone at the castle away, to not risk anything else happening to durn this blood moon. I allow my land and home to be open to all wolves. My land is neutral territory, even for the rogues. The pack's wolves hate rogues, but the rogues never caused problems for me. Every wolf knows they are welcome and safe here. I provide food and shelter for anyone who wants or needs it.

Many people think I'm crazy to open my home and land up to all wolves, and into my home without any kind of protection. I don't need any protection, I'm all the protection I need.

After everyone has left the castle, the sun is starting to go down. The castle is empty for the first time in hundreds of years. Walking through the now silent castle, I follow the sweet scent of Tammy. I take in a breath, inhaling Her scent as I get closer, finding her in our bedroom sitting on the bed. As I enter the room, she looks up at me with sadness in her eyes. I walk over and get on the bed and watch as she moves over in front of me. She leans her back into my chest, as I wrap my arms around her.

"Everything is set, the meeting is one day from now" I place a soft kiss on the top of her head. "I talked with Tim he understands that he will have to be punished for what he has done," I tell her.

"I know, he just told me you two had a talk about everything, and that he will accept any punishment y'all see fit. You taught him to be brave." She say it low, I can hear the sadness in her words.