Chapter 1 The Blood Moon

Comenzar desde el principio

Before leaving with Tim, I order the men to send all the dead guy's bodies back to their packs and take the injured wolves to the healers.

"Tim a healer will come and take a look at you," I tell him, looking at all the blood he's cover with.

"I'm okay Blake, most of it is the wolves blood. Blake I just broke one of your main laws, by killing on neutral territory. What will happen to me?" He frowns down at his body realizing just how much blood he's covered in.

"Don't worry about that right now, go get yourself cleaned up. I need to have a talk with you after I handle this." I tell him, before walking off leaving him.

Making my way through the castle, I walk into the office where I left Tammy.

She looks over at me as I walk through the door. "Where's my brother Blake, please Blake he's all I have left." Tears roll down her face.

I walk over and pull her against me, feeling her hold me tightly. "It's okay, Tim's okay. He's cleaning himself up as we speak." I frown as I hold her, knowing things are far from over with what just happened.

"I have to call a meeting with all the firstborn alphas." I pull her away from me, looking her in her eyes so she can understand what I'm about to tell her.

"Tammy they will want some kind of justice for what Tim has done, and Tim will have to be punished for all the lives he has taken today," I tell her calmly, but I know the alphas and the victim's families will want Tim dead for his crimes.

"Just don't let them kill him, Blake, he's the only family I ha-have left. It's not his fault. This is his first blood moon since you changed him. He was doing just fine keeping everything under control until those wolves st-started to pick a fight with him. It's not his fault Blake." I listen to what she's saying, but I know the alphas won't care. They will want Tim's life, for the lives of their men. But I can't bring my self to tell her that.

I tried to prepare Tim for the blood moon. The blood moon comes every seventy years. I have been through many blood moons, so now they don't really affect me anymore. This being Tim's first blood moon, the first one is the worse. The blood moon effect brings out this power in us, making Lycans more aggressive.

I can't kill Tim he's like a brother to me, and he's the only family Tammy has left. Tammy will never forgive me for that. She's the only reason I agreed to change him in the first place. After I marked her my life force mixed with hers. She's still a human, but my mark has stopped her from aging. She said living forever with me was good enough for her, so she didn't need to be changed into a lycan. Tim is the only family Tammy have left after their parents died. She didn't want to watch her only brother grow old and die, so she begged me to change Tim and I couldn't say no to her.

I need to call all of the alphas. I'm sure word of what happened here today has spread to every pack by now. Me not having a good relationship with any of the firstborn alphas, don't make the situation any better. They are all young firstborn alphas who just recently took over their packs. Now I have to teach them their place the same way I had to teach their forefathers. They won't be happy to hear from me, but that doesn't matter. I'm the king and when I call they answer.

"My King." I hear the office door open causing my head to snap towards the door. I let out a growl, putting Tammy behind me, watching the male walk into the room.

"S-sorry my king, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys." He bows his head, before turning and leaving out the office.

My beast has been on edge around Tammy lately. Every time I'm with her the beast is ready to come out to kill anyone who comes too close to her.