fallen angels

chapter 1

The year is 1890. My name is Haruhi, I have short shoulder length dark brown hair with a full fringe, dark brown eyes, out of my friends I'm the shortest 1, I'm the 2nd best fighter in the group to a human I look like a 15 year old and my friends would look around 17 (I'm the youngest in the group, not all angels are adults there are teenagers as well but there are no kids and we don't age) and I'm a fallen angel. There are 5 of us together in a group hiding from the angels Rin, Suki, Ichigo, Sebastian. Well we're all fallen angels (I guess sidling with Lucifer all those years ago wasn't a really good idea, then wanting to change sides at the last minute also not a good idea because that's how we became fallen angels) but that's how we are able to be friends, we live in London but we do travel when we have to. Somehow we always end up back in London. There is a big war with the fallen and the angels, fallen hide and pretend to fit in with the humans and angels kill the fallen at any chance they get (angels are only nice to humans) but we defend ourselves and try to kill angels.  

How do I explain my friends... well Rin and I have been best friends since well forever, she has long black hair no fringe, blue eyes, she's the 2nd tallest in the group and she likes to be the leader of the group so we let her most of the time. Suki is kinder like me short brown hair but no fringe, brown eyes, 2nd shortest in the group but I talk a lot more than her and she only has one style of fighting and that's Kong fu, I on the other hand like every style of fighting that is known to the humans. Ichigo the tallest one in the group, has short somehow spiked up orange hair, hazel eyes, he is also a team leader with Rin and is the best fighter in the group (I learnt from him). Sebastian his like a big brother to me , his the 3rd tallest, short black hair with a side fringe, dark brown eye's, and only wears black clothes. 

Well now you know the group, I guess I should tell what's happening now. right? Year: 1890 date: 1st of June. It was late in the night but luckily angels don't sleep. So of course we would be up late at night somewhere in London for a group meeting in an old abandoned warehouse (that we have been living in for the past year) with small black and red candles sitting around us so we could see each other and trying not to attract attention to the warehouse just in case there were any angels in London (which there most likely was). 

"We have to watch our backs more because I heard that angels are going from town to town stating with the big city's finding and killing any fallen they find it's going to get really dangerous, soon enough" Ichigo said I don't think I've ever seen him so serious. 

"So what do we do? Move to a small country side town where it will be safe or do we stay and fight them if they find us?" I asked. 

"I think it's best if we move to a small country side town, I don't really want to take those chances of running into an angel what about you guys?" that was Rin 

"Yep same here" Suki said 

"Yeah I guess so" Sebastian said 

"Ok then so it's decided that we move away. We leave tomorrow morning at sunrise, go pack what you need and burn the rest of the stuff we don't need ok? We can't risk leaving evidence that we were here for the angels to find" said Ichigo than before we could say anything he got up and left. Like I said before all angels and fallen angels never sleep so we spent the whole night packing but there really wasn't much to pack. 

It was sunrise Suki, Sebastian and I was outside at the back of the warehouse waiting for Rin and Ichigo so we could leave. 

All of a sudden there were 8 angels standing there with their swords and they were in long white coats and 2 had brown hair and the rest had blonde hair they were tall (angel swords can kill anything that exist on earth, angels and fallen angels can only be killed by the angels swords when stabbed in the heart not by a man made sword, angels and fallen use swords never a gun... I wonder why that is... never mind) we had swords too but ours were normal man made swords but we grabbed them anyway. I looked around Ichigo and Rin were still nowhere to be found. So it's 8 against 3 that's so not fair I thought then 3 angels came at us swinging their swords trying to hit us with them but we blocked and dodged their attacks, the rest of them stayed back and just watched the fight. It was an easy fight for me but I could see that Suki and Sebastian weren't doing so well, the angel and I kept swinging the swords and blocking the attacks it seemed like we were equally matched when it came to fighting. I managed to knock the angel to the ground and looked over at Suki she had her back against the wall of the warehouse, she didn't have her sword in her hand where was it? I had to help her then the angel went to stab her I moved at angel speed (both fallen and angels can move as fast as a vampire maybe even faster) I stood in front of her just as the sword stabbed me then pulled the sword out I felt weak I fell to my knee's there was blood the angel didn't stab my in the heart. Why? I looked up Sebastian was standing in front of us with his sword up and ready to fight the angel and Suki had knelled down next to me, an angel that was standing and watching said.  

"Come on lets go, there not worth fighting just a waist of or time Ichigo isn't here so let's go." 

"What do you want with Ichigo!" Sebastian yelled. 

"That's none of your business boy. Are you a friend of Ichigo or do you know where he might be?" the angel replied. 

"I'm not going to answer any of your questions if you don't answer mine" Sebastian said there was anger was in his voice, his sword was still raised up at the angel even though he was walking away. 

"Never mind let's go" the angel had anger in his voice as well or he was just annoyed. 

The angel's disappeared in seconds (only angels have the ability to teleport) Sebastian turned around got on his knees and put the sword next to him then he was holding me in his arms the stab wound was painful I felt weaker every minute. 

"She's losing blood fast, what do we do Sebastian? She's dyeing!" Suki was panicking. Sebastian put pressure on the wound that made it even more painful I closed my eyes, I was filling so tied. 

"Suki you have to calm down and go find Rin she should be able to heal Haruhi and try and find Ichigo while you're at it, ok?" Sebastian said. 

"Ok." 

"And hurry!" he shouted when she was at the door of the warehouse. "Haruhi hang in there you're going to be ok" he was shaking. I opened my eyes Sebastian was like a big brother to me his always been there for me and right now he looked so sad and worried. 

"Don't worry I know I'll be fine as soon as Rin get's here." It hurt to talk, I put on a fake smile, he smiled and looked away, he looked sad again. 

"Even when your hurt and dying you still manage to make me smile." *sigh* "I just hope Suki is able to find them."  

I closed my eyes again and this time everything faded then nothing.