Chapter 5

I opened the front door and started heading towards the school.
Why the school? You ask.
Because Oskar lives in his car. Which is at the school.
-
I got there and narrowed my eyes. Star was talking to him and Oskar leaned in to kiss her.
Ick.
"No!" I shouted.
They both jumped back and looked towards me.
"Marco?" Star asked. She looked a bit hurt.
"What do you what, loser?" Oskar asked.
I clenched my teeth.
"You are NOT gonna use Star to earn popularity! That's stupid! I won't let you!" I yelled.
"Popularity? Oh, Markie. Maybe you're just jealous that I can get any girl and you're losing yours." Oskar said.
Star looked mad. Really mad. Not at Oskar.... But at me..
"Marco! Oh my god! Why are you always thinking for yourself!? Don't you care about me!?" Star shouted.
"Yes! I do care about you! I care a lot!" I shot back.
"Then why would you ruin this?!"
"He was gonna use you!"
"No, he wasn't! You're just jealous!"
"Jealous? Jealous!?" I started. I was about to blow. "I'm done. I'm just... Done. I don't care anymore. Let him use you. Make your mistake. But don't come running back to me when it's all said and done. Cause I won't be there. I'm done chasing after you. I'm done sitting here waiting for you. I'm done with life.." I said. Then I stormed off. Tears threatened to crawl down my cheeks.
I got home and threw open the front door. I went upstairs, into my room, and grabbed a bag. I stuff it full of hoodies, T-shirts, skinny jeans, some socks, my tooth brush, and my hair brush. I went downstairs and grabbed a little bit of food that won't spoil for a while. Then I headed out the door. I knew exactly where I was going to go.

I'm tired but last chapter was way too short and I felt bad. So, here ya go!!