(4)Drawing

Song: Butterflies AMV

-------------------------------------------------------------

Gray's POV:

That b*tch!! School bell ringed. We all runned outside. Im need to find Angel. I looked everywhere. I cant find her!!! *sigh* I will talk with her tomorrow. While I was walking in a hall I saw blue hair in our classroom. I walked in to see Juvia drawing. I slowly walked next to her and looked at what was she drawing. She was drawing a boy and a girl what are about to kiss.

 She was drawing a boy and a girl what are about to kiss

"Amaizing..."I said making her jump. She looked at me and started to shake. "Huh? Oh dont worry I wont hurt you......Your drawing is amaizing." She pulled out blue notebook with snowflake on it and started to write. She showed notebook to me. I took notebook from her hands and read what she wrote. She wrote 'Arigato.'. I smiled and patted her head. "You are great just keep on drawing." She blushed and nodded. "You have beautiful blue hair." I said while stroking her hair. She covered her face with her hands. I smiled.

Juvia's POV:

Gray-sama is stroking Juvia's hair. Juvia is embrassed... "Wanna me to take you home?" Gray-sama asked. Juvia didnt know what to say so she was playing with her fingers. "I will take that as yes." Gray-sama took Juvia's drawing and putted it in a folder. Gray-sama putted folder in Juvia's bag and give Juvia her bag. She took her bag and bowed which means 'Arigato.' Gray-sama just smiled. We started to walk home. "Juvia do you umm maybe wanna go out with me..." Juvia's heart started to beat fast. Juvia pulled out her notebook and took pencil. Juvia started to shake. Juvia wrote 'Sure if its not a bother...' Juvia showed Gray-sama what she wrote. He grined and asked. "Why would it be a bother?" I took my notebook and putted it inside of Juvia's bag. Juvia started to point at her neck and making Juvia's fingers going up and down like they are talking. "Oh! It doesnt matter to me!" Gray-sama smiled. Gray-sama is first one who doesnt think that Juvia is bother...