(1)New student

Juvia's POV:

Juvia woked up early today. She dressed in a school uniform. Juvia putted her big black glasses on and walked to the school. Juvia was standing in front of a school gate. Juvia sighed. They will bully Juvia again... While Juvia was walking she heard girl's whispering 'Wahhh hebis so handsome!!!' 'Yeah i want him as ny boyfriend!!' and other things... Juvia ignored whispers and walked to her locker. Juvia opened her locker and took her books first class. English. As Juvia took books somebody slammed Juvia's locker. Juvia jumped. "Well well well who we got here oh its mute girl hahahhahaha." "Hahahahahha." Angel said and all of her friends laughed. Juvia gripped her books tighter to her chest. Angel grabbed Juvia's hair and pulled it."What a ugly hair you got. Its blue like rain and rain is gloomy." "Yeah." One of her friends said. They all started laughting again. Juvia started crying. Its not Juvia's fault that Jubia has blue hair. "Its so ugly and blue is boy's color." But it isn't... its girl's color too and Juvia love's color blue."Hey let's have some fun with her." "Yeah." Then they dragged Juvia on a school roof top. Then they started pounching Juvia. Juvia is used to it so it doesn't hurt that much. *RING* school bell ringed. Then they walked away leaving Juvia on the roof top alone. Juvia got up and fixed her glasses then she looked up to a sky.Cold wind was blowing.Mama,papa Juvia misses you. Juvia want's to be loved and hugged again. Juvia then walked to her classroom sitting on her seat. "Hello student's." "Hello sensei!" "We have a new student please introduce yourself. Raven-haired boy walked in and said. "Hello im Gray Fullbuster i hope we all can be friends."