planning the mission

Kagami's P.O.V

Is was Monday and two days since Kuroko went missing. Nagisa had contacted his teachers and classmates and they were thinking of a way to track him.

Meanwhile Kagami had to come up with an excuse for why his boyfriend wasn't at school. They hadn't contacted the police because E-class said that they would only get in the way.

"Hey Kagami! Why isn't Kuroko here" the coach asked.

"Um... h-he is sick" Kagami replied quickly.

"Oh, what does he have?" The she asked slightly shocked.

" he umm has..." he looked around the locker room searching for an answer. "Lockeritilus?" He said hesitantly.

The coach looked at him strangely. "Oh really funny, now tell me where he is" she said.

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀 time skip 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

No one's P.O.V

It was obvious that Kagami was hiding something so the the coach and some other team members decided to follow him home but soon they realised that that that was not where he was going.

They arrived at some private middle school and Kagami walked trough the school gates. "Maybe he's here to pick up his brother?" One guy suggested.

"No way, do you even know what school this is? It's one of the top ranking schools in the country. I've only spent about a week with him but I can already tell he's not the smartest of people" another said.

They followed him onto the school grounds and saw him leave trough a small gate that led to a forest covered mountain.

They followed him up the mountain till they reached a small, worn down building with a sign that read: old campus.

"What the heck is this place" they all thought.

Behind the building was a group of middle schoolers. Some were working on what looked like electronics while others were doing research.

"Hey guys" Kagami spoke. "Any progress?"

A boy with white hair and a bandana spoke. "You're being followed".

AN sorry for not updating for so long. I'm still getting used to the idea of being sixteen. Hel I just exepted the fact that I'm no longer thirteen! 😓 time is going too fast! Anyways I hope you enjoyed BAYYYY 😘