I place one of her breast in my mouth, I begin to swirl my tongue on her nipple and with my hand I begin to massage her other breast. As I'm sucking on her breast she lets out a moan and I smile forms on my lips as I continue to suck on her breast. I move up to give her a quick kiss then move on to her other breast and do the same as the other. I slowly run my tongue down her stomach and begin to place kisses on her beautiful flat abs. I move up to her lips and begin to kiss her, as I'm kissing her I run my hand down her stomach and reach her panty line. I begin to slowly rub Melanie from outside her underwear. As I'm rubbing her she lets out another moan into my mouth. As I continue to rub her I could tell she is ready, her panties are a bit damp, and its really turning me on.

I break the kiss and trail kisses from her neck and slowly move to her stomach. I feel like teasing her a bit before I give in. I begin to slide her panties down, as soon I expose her I could see how wet she is. She has no hair whats so ever, so her pussy is glistening in her juices. I lean down and begin to kiss her inner thighs and as I keep getting closer to her center she begins to squirm a bit. I look up and notice lust written all over her eyes. She locks her eyes on mine "Ooohhhh Baby please just do it." a huge smirk on my lips then oblige to her request. I dive in and run my tongue along her lips, as soon as they connect Melanie let's out a loud moan. As I begin to run my tongue along her bud she arches her back and pushes my head deep into her.

I begin to suck on her bud, and insert a finger into her. As I push into her her walls tighten around my finger. Then I slowly move my finger in and out then begin to pick up my pace. Melanie lets out a loud moan "Oh my God Baby." I then add another finger to the mix, as I continue to suck on her bud and move my free hand to pinch her nipples. I moved up to kiss Melanie and I kept pumping fast into her then inserted a third finger. After a few more minutes I feel Melanie clench around my fingers, arches her back and I know she is about to cum so I keep pumping faster. Melanie moans so loud I think she might have woken up the girls, and her body begins to tremble as she cums, and I continue pumping for her to ride out her orgasim. When she calms down I pull out my fingers and make sure that she is looking at me while I clean my fingers she tasted so sweet like strawberries. Once I clean my fingers dry I go between her legs and clean her off. I move up to Melanie's lips so she could taste herself.

As we break the kiss she gives me a smile "Oh my God Jackie, you were amazing." I gave her a smirk "Yeah I know." she rolled her eyes "Cocky much." I begin to giggle "Kinda" I fix myself next to her and hug her. Melanie looks at me with a smirk "Now that I'm controlled I think it's your turn." I lift my brow "Babe you don't need to if your not ready." she just stares at me without saying a word "See your not ready, I could wait." she smiled and gives me a kiss "Jackie I Love You so much." I run my fingers through her hair "I Love You too, more than you could imagine." we begin to kiss then I feel her hand traveling down my waist I look at her and she gives me a shy smile "It's not fair that I'm completely naked and you still have your underwear on." I playfully roll my eyes and slide my underwear off and throw them across the room. I look at her and smile "Happy?" her smile widens "Yes I am." We position ourselves into a spooning position with me hugging her from behind and fall asleep.

When we woke up it was ten till noon and I honestly didn't feel like getting up. Melanie began to rub her eyes and turns to me "Good morning baby." I smile and reach to give her a kiss "Good morning to you to, I feel so sluggish today." Melanie gives me a smirk "Well I have something that might help." I rose my brow as in asking her what it was "Maybe we could take a shower together." I wasn't going to deny taking a shower with her so I immediately hoped out of bed and made my way to my bathroom, I look over my shoulder "Are you coming or are you just going to sit there, I mean it was your idea." once I said that Melanie hopped off the bed and made her way into the bathroom. The good thing is that my shower was big enough to fix two people perfectly.

I turn the water on warm, and we both jump in facing each other with me looking down at her and her looking up at me. We begin to kiss for a bit, then pull apart to wash our hair. Once we take off the shampoo and conditioner off our hair we get a luffa to scrub our bodies. As I'm pouring body wash on the luffa Melanie gives me a evil smile "Baby can you get my back?" I'm not going to deny her especially running my hand up and down her body "Sure thing." Once I'm done lathering her up she turns to face me "I think I should scrub you." I didn't think she would do anything so I agreed. She scrubbed my back first then began to scrub my chest, as she was getting lower she dropped the luffa "Opes my bad." next thing I know her hand was going between my legs, before she could do anything I grabbed her arm to stop her. "Babe I thought we established that you were not ready." she gave me a smirk "Just because I'm not ready to go down on you doesn't mean I'm not ready to finger you." my jaw went slack at her comment.

Then she inserts a finger inside me and begins to wiggle it around. I throw my head back in pleasure and Melanie takes that as a cue to insert another finger. I let out a moan and it causes her to move faster, she keeps her pace then adds a third finger which causes me to moan even louder. She pulls me down and begins kissing me, then with her free hand begins to rub my nipple. It seemed that it did the trick because a few minutes later I felt my stomach tighten, my knees begin to go weak, and my eyes roll to the back of my head. As I begin to cum Melanie continues to pump into me like I did to her to ride out my orgasim. Melanie pulls out her fingers pulls them up to her mouth and licks them. As soon as I saw her do that it completely turned me on again, as she removed her hand from her mouth she smiled "Taste like cherries." at that moment I was lost for words so I pulled her for a long kiss.

We managed to finish the shower without anymore distractions and managed to change, then go downstairs. As we make our way into the kitchen the girls turn to face us with a smile on their faces. Melanie and I say good morning and pour ourselves a bowl of cereal. When we sit at the table Maddie turns to us "You guys have a good night." I shrugged my shoulders "Yeah it was fun." Emma had a smirk on her face "Oh yeah I bet it was fun, especially with the OH MY GOD BABY!" when she said that Melanie and I began to blush while the girls began to laugh. Alex of course had to say something "Oh don't forget about a while ago you were able to hear the moans down here." I looked at the three of them "What you guys jealous?" Emma rolled her eyes "Oh yeah super." Emma like always being sarcastic.

The whole time we were eating the girls kept making fun of us and I really didn't give a shit. Yeah it's embarrassing knowing they heard us but then again I kinda figured with Melanie being so loud and apparently I was loud in the shower as well. When we finished eating we headed to Melanie's apartment to pack a few more things, then came back home. We ordered pizza and watched a movie with the girls. As soon as the movie was over we all went to bed, but before we walked into our room I heard Maddie yell "Try not to be so noisy tonight, we have work in the morning." Melanie laughed and went into the room. That night we didn't do anything, the only thing we did was sleep in just underwear, which Melanie said made her sleep better and I agreed that's why I always slept like that when Melanie didn't sleep over. We fell asleep in each others arms with a smile on our faces.

________________________

This was the first time I have written a sex scene please let me know what you think. Oh and I put a picture of Brittany Snow from the shower scene in Pitch Perfect.