Unexpected...

Depuis le début

“Nothing. I’m fine. The portal is about 200 yards to the left. We should get the others and go” He said changing the topic. He must have forgotten who I am if he thinks I’ll let him just leave.

“Don’t you dare blow me off like that!” I shouted when he began to turn away. He slowly turned back to face me.

“I just don’t want to keep you from your mate” He said like he was challenging me to deny. I didn’t respond because I didn’t know what to say...

How did he find out was my first thought. And my second was why in the hell didn’t he find out from me. I’m such an idiot for not telling him about the whole three mate’s things. But in my defense we have been pretty busy, I thought I had more time. It’s not like I told Jace about Seb being one of my mates either.

“Seb-” I started

“Save it. I know vampires always choose their mate” he said cutting me off.

“But-” I tried again

“I’m sure you and Jace will be happy together” He added interrupting me for the second time.

 I was going to try again but the expression on his face stopped me. It was the look he used to give me when he thought I was just like every other vampire.

And it angered me to my core….!

 I worked so hard to keep my humanity these past two years and I won’t let him demean me over having a mate. He must not know that I have three since he’s so quick to assume.

I lifted my hand and slapped him hard across the face. His head snapped back to me angrily.

So what did I do?

I slapped him again.

This time when he turned his head back, his eyes had fully transformed. The eerie yellow glow and dark pupil wasn’t close to human. I was so upset that I didn’t even care.

It was a fight he wanted to start with so that’s exactly what I’ll give him. I tried to hit a third time but his reflexes caught my hand midair. No worries I was trained; quickly using my other free hand to punch him in the face.

“Come on Seb! This is what you want right? A fight with me? Because talking isn’t working!” I screamed throwing a leg out to kick him. He snagged it easily and used my own leg to toss me. I flew and hit the ground hard. He was a lot stronger than I remember

“I don’t want to fight with you but if you insist…” He trailed off charging me.

There was something animalistic in his eyes and it connected to the primal nature in me. It was dangerous and yet thrilling.

I jumped to my feet just in time to knee him in the gut. I knew he was human but something told me I couldn’t hurt him so easily anymore. That turned me on even more.

Seb recovered quick and football tackled me to the ground. We rolled over shrubs and dirt while taking jabs at each other. It may seem crazy but it felt good to get this out!

When we came to a stop, Seb was on top of me. His bright yellow eyes peered deep into mine; I could see my own bright red, almost pink ones reflected back. We were panting heavily and his hot breath on my face stirred my desire. I could see the same lust in him. My lips felt dry; so I licked them. Seb followed my every movement...

“Ana…” he whispered looking at me tenderly.

Before I knew it he crashed his lips to mine...It was heaven.

I eagerly kissed him back with everything I had in me. The kiss wasn’t soft and sweet; it was hard and desperate. Our tongues found each other and danced together like it was their last time to meet. My hands found their way into his silky hair and gripped it hard. He groaned and growled sexily into my mouth. The sound making my core pulse with need. I needed him right now more than I needed blood.

My fangs shot out and I bit into his lip. He stopped kissing just to watch me nip at the small drops of blood, before desire took over again and he pressed himself back into me. This was insane but it felt so damn right. I wouldn’t stop it if I could. Only Seb can make me feel every emotion all at once and like it.

I used my strength to roll us over so I could be in control. Once on top of him I rolled my hips seductively and moaned at the feel of his desire in between me.

“Seb…” I whispered back looking into his inhuman eyes.

It was strange but for some reason it felt natural to see him like that. He reached up and grabbed the back of my head, bringing my lips back to his in a kiss that told me all the secrets of his heart.

We were so caught up in the moment that we didn’t hear a thing…

We were so caught in the lust that we didn’t smell a thing…

We were so caught up in each other that we didn’t see a thing…

I was so focused on him…. and he was so focused on me….

…That we didn’t know the blade was coming….

………..Until the searing burning pain shot through my back…………….......

………………I was so caught up that I didn’t realize I had been stabbed……

 ……………………Until I looked down and saw the tip of the blade….........

.........................................Covered in my blood…..........................................

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . ....Jutting from the center of my abdomen….........

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*****A/N: WELL HELLO THERE AGAIN FANGERS!!!!****************

**********FIRST THANKS SO MUCH FOR EXCEEDING LAST CHAPT GOALS!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!IM SO PROUD TO HAVE DEDICATED READERS LIKE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HEART YOU SO MUCH BOTH NEW & OLD******

****************SO SIMON ISNT THE 3RD MATE! YAY OR NAY?*****

***************AND WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO ANA??*********]******

************OOOOHHHH THAT WAS WELL UNEXPECTED HAHA********

*****************NEXT GOAL IS 750 VOTES 175 COMMENTS***********

************PIC ON THE SIDE IS SEB****************************

****************WELL ITS LATE... SO I SAY SO LONG........ FAREWELL...TO YOU MY FANGERS...........GOODNIGHT........FOR NOW........UNITLL WE MEET AGAIN.....******************************

*****************WAS THAT FROM BARNEY? IDK IM TIRED IF YOU CANT TELL LOL**********************PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********************STAY PRETTY*************************

************AND FANG THE F*** ON LIKE ITS YOUR JOB!******

............................................................................................................BOOM!!!