Fifth Drop: Crush.

Start from the beginning

You: Yes eomma! Leave!

"My daughter is so mean to me!"

Sorry mother.. I can't let you see this scene. You'll never look at your daughter the same anymore. Seeing an idol from the agency you're working at sleeping, most of that, in my room?! No thanks, I'll pass.

I looked back and saw Hanbin already woken up.

You: What the hell! You're awake already.

Hanbin: Ughh.. *yawn*

 *yawn*

This guy acts like he's so tired

This guy acts like he's so tired. What about me?!

I got up from bed and began to walk to the door. But while I'm halfway there, my eyes became blurry and my legs fell on me.

You: Ah-

Before I fall onto the ground, Hanbin quickly moved himself and pulled me up.

You:..Wow..You're fast..

Hanbin: Of course, *whispers into my ears* I'm not human.

You: Whatever.

He lifted my whole body up and carried me in a princess style.

You: ???

He walked to my bed and threw me down.

Hanbin: I'm sorry about everything. You won't be feeling healthy for a few days. Try to eat more... Yea?

Is this guy encouraging me to eat more?! But isn't he the one who caused all of my blood to drain? 

You: I don't understand you. Why are you here? And.. What you told me last night. You met my father and everything.. I still don't believe it.

What happened yesterday...

Hanbin: I met your father when I was 11.