Chapter 1

Run.

Keep Going.

Don't Stop.

That's all I herd in my head. You be wondering who I am.My name is Lily. I'm 19 and from Chicago in America and I'm a wolf. I have dark brown hair that comes to my mid back. I'm not skinny nor fat but in the middle because I have a lot of curves. I'm not the tallest I'm only 5,5 so hopefully I will grow some more one day.You might be wondering why I'm running?

That's a really good short story actually.

Well my parents past away in a fire at the pack house there was nothing I could do. I couldn't save them it all happened so fast so I just chose to run from all the pain it caused me. I know it was some rouges that did it. I wanted to help so much but my sister Abrianna told me to run and that I was better off leaving. She told me our parents didn't want to see both of there daughters died. So my sister took her life for me so I can live mine and be happy.

But I'm not happy without my family with me here.

I'm in England right now, because know that the rouges won't think of coming here all the way across the country. And I know that no one will find me here that knew me in America and also so maybe I can find my mate.

Since I was a little girl I've always wanted happiness like my mom and dad. They were like the perfect mated couple and I wanted that to. I've never had a boyfriend before and am still a virgin. I know it's weird but I always wanted to save myself for the day I meet my wonderful mate.

People say to have an Alpha as a mate is hell. They say that there mean to their mates a lot and even some mates beat their mates. I don't think u could ever be in a relationship like that. Also I guess Alphas want sex all the time and there very dominate but some aren't but it's rarely ever common to ever get a mate who's not like that.

But some who are a gentlemen ask their mate if it's okay if there dominate in the bedroom. Usually that kind of dominate sex includes whips, hand cuffs, blindfolds, butt plugs, dildos, paddles for hard whipping, gags, vibrators and bondage.

But as stupid as am a kinda ran in to another packs territory when I got to England.So now I'm running from three tan wolfs in the forest and there size is not really helping me ether because I'm scared just looking at them.And please remember its dark as hell out here in the forest and it's really late at night and I really can not see so let's hope for the best and I make it out alive.

(( This is just a preview so tell me how it is. Sorry if it starts out bad it gets better though real soon.And should I keep going?))

~Haley