Chapter 29

Lily's POV:

I saw Harry's wolf laying on the ground covered in both his and Zayns blood. Harry just laid there motionless but knew he wasn't dead because I can see him breathing. Zayn shifted back into his human form not caring if anyone stared at his naked body. One of his men gave him a pair of shorts to wear and as Zayn went on the other side of the battle felid I took that as my chance to go by Harry and make sure he's okay.

I ran over to Harry as quick as I could and dropped to the floor right next to him and started to rub the fur on his head softly." Harry baby please shift back please." His green eyes turned there way towards me and gave me such a sad look that made me want to cry even more.

Harry turned his head up a little and licked my face a little making me giggle. Harry shifted back and had scars and blood colored all over his body that I just couldn't even bare to look it him because it caused me so much pain to see my mate in this kind if state.

" Princess, way did you say you would go with him? Do you understand what he can do to you and the baby. I don't want you leaving my side."

" Baby if I didn't tell him I would leave with him, he would have killed you within seconds. And I could never in my life ever think about losing you and being alone for the rest of my life." I let more tears fall out of my eyes because I realized if I really leave with Zayn I might never see Harry again.

" I'm not going to let you go. You're my mate and I could never have you leave my side. Ever. You're stating here with me and our baby and not going with him." Harry started to slowly cry himself. I couldn't bare to ever see him like this .

" Well well well babe I hope you know it's time to go to your new home. Oh and you don't pack anything I can just buy you all new cloths." Zayn said as he came back from putting in his cloths.I felt Harry tense up beside me I put a hand on his knee to calm him down but it didn't seem to help.

" She's not leaving. But you are. This is my territory and I want you off and away from my mate. You are never going to touch." Harry got up back up not caring if anyone saw his naked body. Zayn looked very sacred like he didn't think Harry was going to put up this much of a fight for me to never leave him.

" If you don't take your filthy mutts and leave we're going to have a big problem.NOW LEAVE" Harry even scared me because I've never heard his voice raise so much with anger. Zayn looked around at his pack and yelled at them all to leave.

He turned back around and said " Don't worry this was just a warning. We will be back and we won't be leaving with out your mate. Everyone leave" to Harry.

His pack and himself left so fast I've never seen someone so scared till now. Harry had all the soldiers clean up all the blood and dead body's. He had Luke bring him some shorts to put on so he wasn't naked anymore. He turned around and looked at me and motioned for me to come with him in to the pack house.

Silence. That's all that came from both of us the whole way up to wear he was leading me which I'm assuming to our room. But after the stunt I just pulled it might not be my from much longer than I thought.

We came to our bedroom doors and Harry opened them up got us both. I walked into the room and saw Mason laying in the bed I bought him. He ran for me and I sat on the floor patting him softly. I heard the bedroom door close and the door being locked.

Harry cleared he's throat and i looked over at him as he motioned me to come by him. I stopped patting Mason and got up from the floor. I walked over to Harry who is now laying in middle of our bed. Sat on the bed and made my way over to Harry. As soon as I laid beside him he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me so I was straddling him.

" Baby I no your mad at me because I told Zayn I would leave with him and.." Harry cut me off before I could finish my sentence." No. No. Do you not realize what you could have gotten into today? Zayn is the leader of all the rouges he would have made you do horrible things or even kill you. UGH"

Harry screamed out in frustration while pulling at the ends of his curls. I feel so bad for making him mad. I didn't mean to." Harry I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to but if I didn't say it Zayn would have killed you and you wouldn't be here right now. So don't get mad at me I'm the one that saved your ass and you know it." I can't believe I just said all that to Harry.

Even he looked shocked that I said all that. I got a off of Harrys lap and laid done under the covers because Harry still didn't say anything yet. I moved as far as way as possible from Harry because I just can't deal with this. I moved i over a little more and got off the bed not feeling like laying done anymore.

I waddled my way over to the fire place and sat done right in front with a white furry blanket wrapped around me." Babe please come back to the bed. I'm sorry yelled at you I was just upset knowing the fact that Zayn could have took you away from me today. I couldn't bare to ever have the thought of you leaving me."

I looked up to a teary eyed boy who looked help less and lonely. I moved my blanket and made room for Harry to come and sit with me. As soon as he sat down he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me so I was laying on him while leaning my back against his bare chest.

Mason ran over to us and jumped up on my lap and me and Harry both laughed. I laid my hand on my huge stomach and gently rubbed it. But out of no where I felt a really hard kick. At first I didn't say anything to Harry but then the kick happened again.

And then it hit me. " OH MY GOD HARRY" I turned around while Mason fell off me and looked back at a scared Harry. " What oh my god what's wrong are you okay." I started to laugh and Harry gave me a very weird look.

" No Harry the baby. She's kicking me for the first time.""What" I picked up Harry's hand and lifted up my sweater and placed Harry's hand over my grow belly. I watch as Harry's worried face soon turned into an excited one.

" That's our baby. She's actually moving oh my god." Harry had such the biggest smile on his face it made me want to melt.

"I love you so much princess." Harry told me as he placed a sweet kiss against my lips.

"I love you to my prince." And kissed him back softly.

(((( So sorry it took long just been very busy. But I hope you liked the chapter. Remember to comment and vote. Thank you to everyone that is reading my book it means a lot!!!! BYE MY LOVELIES)))))