Peck.

Cara: Say.

Peck.

Cara: That.

She kissed me and I kissed back. This kiss was soft and filled with love. I pulled away.

Kendall: Use a bigger sentence next time.

I said and grinned. She chuckled smacking my arm.

Cara: I love you.

A stupid smile spread across my face and she also smiled like a teenager in love.

We are both love sick puppies.

~

Cara's POV

Kendall: You want to leave?

I nodded and she kissed my cheek. We both walked back and left the gala without waiting for anyone. Mark was in the car waiting for us. Kendall opened the door for me and I slipped inside, she got in and closed the door. Mark started driving.

Cara: This is like a dream. I never thought I'd get to kiss you. Touch you. I thought you friendzoned me forever.

Kendall: Haha... It indeed feels like a dream. I only dreamed to meet you. I never thought I'd get to kiss you and spend this much time with you. This is every inch a dream. I fear I'd wake up and you will be gone.

I looked at her and she was dripping from sincerity. After she left last time and then forgetting all our memories... kissing her felt like a far fetched dream. I never in my wildest dream thought I would get to kiss her again.

Kendall: uhm.. I didn't get to ask you properly, and this might not be the most ideal way.. but..

She looked down and scratched her nape.

Kendall: Would you like to be my girlfriend?

She was blushing furiously and looked at me nervously.

I kissed her and she kissed back. We kissed each other slowly and passionately. I pulled away.

Cara: That's my answer.

She smirked at me.

Kendall: Oh! I didn't quite catch your answer. Come again!?

I started chuckling and she pulled me in for another kiss. 10 minutes into our relationship and we can't keep our hands off each other. Good going!?

She straddled me and my hands started wandering. Her hands were tugging my hair while I enjoyed her body. She licked my bottom lip with her tongue asking for entrance which I immediately granted. She moaned when my hands touched her inner thigh. I mentally thanked thigh high slits. Her moan turned me on even more. Our tongues battled for dominance while my hands wondered.

I missed her body so much. The feeling of her kissing me. That didn't change at all. I felt her abs through her dress and made my way to her boobs. She pulled away and moved down to kiss my jaw. I arched my neck when she started kissing her way down. My exposed skin was an open field for her to play. She started kissing and sucking. I moaned when she bit me. She continued sucking and biting giving me hickeys. I was a moaning mess and she was enjoying it too much.

Mark: We are here.

Kendall groaned and pulled away. She looked me in the eye and her eyes were dark brown. Our breathing had staggered. She slid off my lap and opened the door for us. I carefully stood up as my legs were weak and wobbly due to our previous activity. I already and desperately miss her touch. Her lips. She opened the door to her house and we got in. I can't take it anymore. As soon as she closed the door I pinned her on the door and started kissing her. She kissed me with same desperation and I buried my fingers in her hair. Her hands started wandering. I moaned when she cupped my breasts.