"I suppose," Baekhyun platonically replied. "Of course, circumstances will always exist."

"Nonetheless, some things will always be important."

"Like basketball."

"Like basketball," Chanyeol said, confirming so.

They walked in silence for another short term until Baekhyun asked, "If I were to ask you to give up playing, would you do it?"

Chanyeol stopped walking, consequently affecting Baekhyun by making the brunet halt as well. They looked at each other for a handful of fleeting moments until Chanyeol began taking steps again, grabbing Baekhyun's hand in his, pulling him along. "No. I don't think that I'll ever have to make that choice. You wouldn't ask me that."

"How do you know I won't?" Baekhyun asked, weakly attempting to pull his hand away. "You don't know me well enough to make that judgment."

"Well, I mean, you're always underestimating me and not giving me enough credit for things," Chanyeol replied back. "This is just one of those times. Now, if you don't hurry and walk a little faster, we're going to have to turn back around and change again. We're going to get soaked, and I'm worried that my clothes will start sticking to my body. You'll see things that you shouldn't be seeing until we're married."

The instant Chanyeol looked down and saw the way a quick blush covered the brunet's cheeks, he laughed. "I'm kidding," he said, squeezing Baekhyun's hand ever so slightly. "You don't have to wait until marriage if you ask me nicely."

It was hard for either of the two to subsequently decipher whether it was a drop of rain or a pitiful tear rolling down Chanyeol's face that followed after Baekhyun's casual stomp on the giant's foot. Hissing, Chanyeol covered his mouth with his free hand as he silently gaped at the tiny bit of pain the smaller male had given him. "You're so...cute," he wheezed through his clenched teeth. "Absolutely adorable, you know that?"

There was no reason for Baekhyun to keep his hand locked with Chanyeol's, but he never thought that far into logic as he continued to tug the other forward. "Flattery leads to nothing, Chanyeol. Narcissus flattered himself. What became of him was that he doomed himself to death by falling in love with his reflection and drowning in a body of water."

Letting out a broken laugh meant to humor no one but himself, Chanyeol recovered as quickly as he could. He only limped for a few of steps before being able to walk normally again, and to him, it was a grace. "My appraisal of you is nothing like Narcissus' case," Chanyeol argued. "Don't create parallels of my compliments to tragic Greek mythology. It's depressing."

"I'm surprised you know it's Greek," Baekhyun muttered.

"Well, I'm surprised you don't think I read." Chanyeol chuckled to himself before he reached over and pulled Baekhyun's hood securely back over the brunet's head. "I wish you packed a jacket that's not this type of fabric. This soaks up water like crazy, you know."

"I don't own windbreakers," Baekhyun said, glancing at Chanyeol's own jacket. "I don't usually do things out in the rain, anyways."

Clicking his tongue, Chanyeol swung their hands in back and forth motion. "You could've told me and I could've gotten you one. I usually have to wear one for when I play at the park court out in the rain, or when I take a morning run with Kris—sometimes Jongin. It really depends on who's free Saturday mornings."

Pulling his hand against Chanyeol's motions, Baekhyun ended the swinging of their hands. "Certain things are hard to fathom. Why would anyone want to run in the morning? Saturday, even..."

Bumping Baekhyun's shoulders, Chanyeol smiled. "The morning air is nice."

"Sleep is nice, also."