New Friends Forever After

Bunnies POV
We soon sat down at a fountain to get caught up on what Lizzie, Kitty, and Maddy had been up to since they had left wonderland behind. Maddy then introduced me to her best friends for ever after which was funny because they were also friends with Kitty and Lizzie as well. I was first introduced to Raven who's mother was the one who cursed Snow White with a poison apple right after Raven I met Apple white the daughter of well who else Snow White after that I met Briar Beauty, Cerise Hood, Dexter and Daring Charming, Holly and Poppy O Hair, Ginger Bread house, Hopper Croakington the 3, Humpty, Ashylnne Ella, Hunter Huntsman, Cupid, Duchess Swan, and Sparrow Hood. Once I met all of the people our wonderland friends had become close with we were joined by Alisester and to everyone's surprise Darling Charming whom had some how managed to fall in to wonderland a couple of moths ago ever since then she has become a really close friend of both me and Alesister and yes she knew about my true feelings for him and she also encouraged me to tell him how I really felt about him. The group of us soon became fast friends and we hung out for the rest of the spring fairest fair and had a great time. We also met Roseabella while we were all hanging out and she fell right in to our little group of friends I was really happy because I could see all of these people becoming some of my best friends for ever after. We were all having such a good time that the fair was over before we knew it. We said our goodbyes to our old and new friends and were given our dorm numbers but we were not told who our roommates would be and neither of us could wait to find out. Once we had gotten out dorm room number we joined everybody again for some tea and sweets at the mad hatters tea shop.