Revesing the topsy turvy curse

Bunnys pov
Once we realized that we were at ever after Alister and I claimed down the tree that we were in and travled down the path to EAH. Once we got to the school we went to the chef showdown where we saw our wonderland friends whom we have not seen in almost two years. I was in my bunny form up until then because I love being in Alisters arms and I always feel so safe in them I got a little jelous when some girl came up and started to flirt with him but also glad to see that he was not paying any attention to her. "Is that?" I herd Lizzie ask "yep it's Bunny" I then came out of my bunny form and some guy came up to me and was just realizing I was a girl but then Alister got mad but also embarrassed and tripped over his words which is really rare for him to do and something that i find absolutely adorable. "Wait a scoodle" Madeline hatter said "what are you two doing here?" She asked "we found the real storybook of legends and we wanted to return it to ever after" Alister hexplaied. We soon found out that the book that we had with us had been replaced by Kitty's mom when we were under wonderland and in between the worlds of ever after. Together with  Kitty and our other friends from Wonderland we were able to reverse the topsy turvey curse and save ever after from being almost a memory.