IMAGINE: Being in a photo-op with Jensen and Jared

You stand on your tiptoes and jump, trying to see Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. You're standing in line for a photo-op with Jensen and Jared.

You let out a nervous breath and clutch your hands together, your bottom lip between your teeth. You're short. Really short. While Jensen stands at 6'1 and Jared stands at 6'4, you don't even come above 5 feet. Everyone is like mountains to you.

Finally the person in front of you goes to get their photo taken with Jensen and Jared, and you have a clear view of your two favorite actors. You inwardly shriek and have to psychically stop yourself from bouncing on your toes excitedly.

"Okay, you're up." A woman says, motioning you forward. You walk up to Jensen and Jared, grinning uncontrollably.

"Hey." Jared says, smiling down at you.

"What's your name?" Jensen asks.

"Y/N." You answer, standing between the two men.

"Well that's a lovely name." Jared says.

"Thank you." You answer, blushing. "I-I think we're going to have to get me a box or something to stand on. I don't think I'll fit into the frame. I'm so short." You laugh. You barely come up to their chests.

"Pssh, nonsense." Jensen scoffs. "Jared and I'll just pick you up." He adds. He nods at Jared and then the two men pick you up off the ground. You start laughing and hold on to them tightly.

"See? Who needs a box anyways?" Jared asks, grinning at you. You grin back. The cameraman takes the picture, and then Jared and Jensen set you back down.

"Thank you." You giggle.

"Oh, it's no problem." Jensen replies, smiling.

You give them each a hug. "It's so great to meet both of you." You say.

"And it was so great to meet you, Y/N." Jared says.

"Thank you for your support." Jensen throws in.

"Anytime." You reply, smiling. You start walking off and then wave to Jensen and Jared.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!