Chapter 3

A/N: So I am typing this chapter at 11:25 :) yay I guess. I am going to try to make this story the sh*t lol but anyways back to the story. Oh fyi bare with me. 

Richard's POV:

Gosh this is the happiest day of my life. Cora said yes to be my little, now we are on the way to the mall. My baby girl is so cute. She has such a huge smile on her face. All I know is my princess is perfect. She has her paci in her mouth and all she's doing is looking out the window with a huge smile. Her mother really makes me angry, just thinking about my princess getting hit makes my blood turn cold. How could she treat someone so precious like shit. I just don't understand. I'm happy I stopped at Starbucks today. I met the perfect Little for me. If anyone touches her or looks at her in a way I don't look, they will have to deal with me. Wow, I sound so possessive now. I just can't help it. She just has that affect on people I guess.

"Dada" Cora said

"Yes Princess" I said

"Were here Dada wet goo to the mwall" she said

Awe she so cute with her adorable baby voice.

"Oh sorry Princess, just wait there until I get you out, and also behave in the store no running away from Daddy understand" I said seriously

"Yesh dada I listen" she said

" Good girl" I said

I got out as soon as Grant opened my door. Then I went around the car to get my princess. I opened her door to see her clapping her hands in excitement. I cooed at her before I took her out the car. I set her on the ground and grabbed her hand. That didn't work out so well. She made grabby hands towards me to pick her up which I did.

"Dada you strong" she said

"Yes I am baby. I can be your knight in shinning armor." I said.

Cora giggled. "Your my hero daddy" she said.

"Yes I am" I said

Cora just giggled. Gosh what am I going to do with her? I chuckled a little.

Cora's POV:

I heard my daddy chuckle that made me blush a little. I'm the happiest Little in the whole world I finally found someone I can trust. I know it's fast but I just can't help but feel safe, and I also trust him with my life. Any ways we were walking to the mall entrance and let me tell you it was so huge. Ahhhhh....... I can't wait to get new stuffies, clothes, paci's, movies, books, coloring books, etc. I have to ask daddy just to make sure I can get that stuff.

"Dada pwease can I get twoys pretty pwease" I asked.

"Yes princess you may but first we need to get clothes" he said.

I huffed and sighed "Fine, but prwomise to get twoys" I said.

"Yes baby girl, but stop with the attitude or we'll leave" he said

I looked at my feet then at daddy. "kay dada" I said

"Good girl" he said.

After are little chat me and daddy went to a shop full of Little clothes. I felt like I was in heaven. There were so many different color clothing and some with my favorite Disney Princesses. I dragged daddy to a rack with onesies. I picked out one's with princesses, wonder woman, mickey mouse, minnie mouse, etc. Then I picked out tutu's, shirts, skirts, tank tops, etc. I was having so much fun that I didn't know daddy was staring at me until I turned around. I blushed making my face look like a tomato. Gosh daddy always makes me blush. Sometimes I just wish I wouldn't blush so much.