Chapter 2

I stayed silent. I couldn't find my words. I was wondering, why was he talking to me of all people? I really just wanted to get up and walk away and start to look for a place to stay. I didn't want to be mean to him though, so I said "Sorry but I don't know you and I really have to be going. Bye." I packed my little stuff in my bag and got up to leave. When I was walking he wrapped his arm around my waste.

"Uhhh... what do you want from me?" I asked

"Well for starters I want to know your name?" He said with a stern voice

He looked at me and gave me that look that says 'you-better-answer-me-right-now'

I sighed and said with a little attitude. "My name is Cora. You happy now?"

He didn't say anything just looked at me. For a second I thought I had a chance to leave. Which made me grab my bag and get ready to walk away. The second time today he stopped me and asked "Can I at least get your number" I was thinking about giving my number to him, but then I remembered I forgot my phone at the place I use to live.

As soon as I thought this, it really sunk in that I really didn't have a place to stay. What brought me back to reality was when I felt something wet on my cheek. I looked at the handsome stranger again and told him "I'm sorry but I don't have a phone." Before he could speak again to me, is where I made my move to leave Starbucks. Finally I made it out, without me being stopped by the handsome guy.

Handsome Guy: POV

Wow. Let me say this again Wow. Cora looked so stunning, she had curves like would make you get hard at any moment. Cora also had a style that I loved to. I also loved the way she would get lost in her little world. Gosh I want her to be my Little she would be perfect. I did love the affect I gave her when she caught me staring. The way she looked and the way she would stutter. Even her blush was pretty. She was the definition of beauty. That's when I knew I wanted to make her my Princess. She was also was very stubborn, I would just love to care for her and love her. First though, my Princess needs a spanking I thought. I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even notice Cora walked out of the coffee place.

This made me slightly angry, but I couldn't be at least not yet because I wasn't her daddy yet. I ran out of the coffee place and looked around I spotted her walking along the busy sidewalk I didn't like how she was out here alone were someone could hurt my baby girl. I called Grant over and told him to follow that girl as I got in the car.

We followed her about 20 minutes. Cora had finally stopped at a bench. I told Grant to wait in the car as I got out. I saw that my Princess was crying again and it really bugged me to see this way. I walked up to and sat down on the bench. She didn't look up to see me, she just stayed silent. I took my hand and place my finger udder her chin. Lifting her head up.

"Why are you crying baby girl" I asked.

Her answer was " I don't want to through my problems on you."

"Baby girl it's okay I want to help." I said

Cora's: POV

"Before I tell you, my problems can you tell me your name?" I asked

"Of course I can Princess." he said. I blushed when he called me Princess and giggled a little. Feeling my child side come out. "My name is Richard. Now can you tell me what's wrong?" he said.

I was starting to get shy I don't know why but in a way I could trust him. I just wanted to tell someone so I figured why not tell Richard. Even though I just met him he gives me this sense of security. So, that's when I spill everything to him from what happen from this morning to the things my mom said to how I got to the bench that I was crying on.

That's when Richard did something that surprised me. He hugged me and whispered sweet things to me. In that moment I thought this is the most comfort I got from someone in the past year. This is were I felt safe and I never wanted to leave Richards arms.

It all ended when he pulled away. I whimpered. Richard said "It's alright baby girl. I'm not leaving anytime soon."

I asked "Then why did you pull away?"

"I have to ask you something." he said

"What is it." I said.

"I know this is soon but I was hoping you could be my little?" He said.

I wanted to say yes but then again I wanted to know why he choose me out of all the girls he could have he choose me. I asked him. "Why did you choose me instead of any other girl that is more beautiful than me?"

Richard said. " You are the only one for me. You are so beautiful and special to me. I only want to be able to care for you and love you with all my heart."

"But what if I'm not good enough for you?" I asked

"Baby girl you are absolutely perfect for me and I want no one else but you to be my little, so will you?" Richard asked.

I thought about my choice for a good ten minutes deciding if this is a good idea or not. But I had this feeling that I could see a future with him. That he would always be there to care for my needs. He was also my blanket of security. I knew that if I became his Little he would make me the happiest Little in the world and I loved that feeling.

"Yes, Richard I would love to be your little as long as you're loving and caring to me." I said.

He let out a sigh of relief and said "How do you feel about going to the mall my little Princess."

When he said mall I knew I was in my little space as I clapped my hands and said " yes dada me wanna go too the mwall" I kissed him on the cheek and held his hand as he walked me to the car helping me get in and buckle my seat belt. He kissed me on the forehead and I giggled, as daddy got in the car besides me, holding my hand.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoy the story so far

I love you all my wittle and daddy fans

Word count: 1183