Chapter 8

Justins's POV

I woke up because something jumped on me. I turned around and it was that goddamn dog, he had his tongue out and looked at me with his big brown eyes. He turned his head and he bent down and licked me on the face. i wiped the dog drool and picked the dog up and headed straight for Billie's room, i opened her door and she was sleeping like a baby all snuggled up with her pillow.

I shaked her and she wouldn't wake up so i did what my dad used to do to me when i didn't want to wake up. i put the dog down and went in the bathroom, grabbed a glass and filled it with cold icy water. I know that she was going to be mad at me but i didn't care. I tiptoed all the way to her bed making less noise so i wouldn't miss my opportunity. I poured the glass on her and watched as she shot up and looked at me.

"What the fuck!!!" she screamed and i started running with her not so far behind

"i'm sorry but i had to" i said while running

"i'm going to get you for this" she added and i stopped running i already felt bad enough for this but i was still proud of myself.

"Am i supposed to be scared" i said as i took a few steps back

"You should be" she spat and walked closer

"If it'll make you feel better, I'm terrified" i said and she punched me on the shoulder.

"owww, that hurt" i said sarcasticly rubbing my shoulder, as she pinned me against the wall

"ooooohh, i like where this is going" i said wiggling my eyebrows and a smirk on my face

"don't count on me to do you that favor" she said

"well just see about that" i said and turned us around and pinned her against the wall.

she looked at me and smiled

"you know what you win" she said as her hand cupped the siide of my face and as her lips were and inch of touching mine she stepped on my foot as i stumbled a couple of steps back. i turned around facing her she was at the door took her tongue out and ran.

I ran after her, she turned around when she saw me close behind she continued running while laughing. Hearing her laugh is the best thing in the world i would do anything to hear her laugh as cheesy as that sounds.

She turned around for a split second and i grabbed her and spun her around. She screamed "you can't run away from me" i said ......"you just got lucky" she said trying to breath.

"too bad school starts tomorrow we won't have this much fun" i said

"yeah that long weekend was fun but you've got a reputation to maintain" i put her down and she turned to face me.

"i don't care about that anymore" i said

"sure, who would give up all of that for one girl" she said and i scratched the back of my head

"you?" she asked

"maybe, i dont know yet im still trying to figure that one out" i said speaking the truth

"well did you find her???" she said 

"Idk, i'm still working on that" i said scratching the back of my neck.

"Okayy.....it's getting kinda cold out don't you think??" she rubbed her arm trying to warm herself up.

"let's go warm you up inside, ill make you a cup of hot chocolate" i wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her arms as we walked inside

she sat down on the kitchen stool watching me make her a hot chocolate.

"Are you sure can make hot chocolate" she said.