Chapter 1

Billie's POV

Me and my mom moved to Los Angeles California because she got a new job.

I was so nervous because I was moving with my mom's friend Elissa. She's a very nice lady but sometimes she can be a little too much.

My mom told me she has a son that is about my age and she made me promise on my life that I would be nice to him, even though he might be a jackass. My mom told me everything a needed to know about Elissa, she wanted to make sure she didn't weird me out or make me uncomfortable. Let me just say the plane ride wasn't boring it was more irritating and I couldn't sleep, if she wasn't my mother I would beat her to death.

When she finally fell asleep, I rested my head back and started to think about my friends and how much i'm going to miss them. Eventually I finally fell asleep but I was dreaming that I was in the middle of nowhere and a earthquake was happening and I couldn't find something to hide in. My mom shook me and i slowly opened my eyes.

"Wake up were landing and by the looks of your hair you just had a bad dream" she said lauging her lungs out

i freaked out inside, people couldn't see me with my hair all messed up and what will Elissa and her son say it's bad enough that he's a total jackass he doesn't need a reason to pick on me they would think i had sex in the plane or something and my life would end because of a stupid dream. i quickly grabbed my hairbrush and quickly brushed my hair before we landed in L.A.

We got off of the plane and we entered the airport, i stood there looking at every inch of the airport while my mom looked for Elissa. When she found her she grabbed my hand and ran to her.

My mom introduce me to her and i said "Your alone?"

"Yes, my son went to his best friend's house for the day he won't be home until tonight" she said

"oh okay" i said thank god he was gone i wouldn't be able to have some peace and quiet if he was here.

My mom and Elissa talked all the way to her house and i had my music full blast i was surprise that my eardrums hadn't burst yet and i could still hear them.

"why don’t you just go look at your room, I’ll finish packing down here"
"ok, are you sure there’s a lot of stuff to unpack I wouldn’t want to leave you with all of this" I said
"no you go right ahead it’s not a problem I’ll be fine sweetie" she insisted.

I went straight upstairs nervous and excitement rushing through my body.
When I reached my room, I opened my door with cautiousness hoping that my room wouldn’t be small like my old room.

When I opened my door my mouth flew open immediately, my eyes looking at every inch of the room. I had a queen size bed and a walk in closet the covers had little trees on it and I had a polka dot lamp. I was freaking out inside it was so much bigger than my old room I couldn’t imagine having a room like this.

I couldn’t believe what Elissa did to my room it was breath taking. I ran back downstairs and jumped in Elissa arms and said "Thank you so much Elissa"
"No problem sweety"

When we finished unpacking, I went straight to my room I was so exhausted from all that unpacking and the move just wore me out. I grabbed my phone and laid on my bed, I had 1 text message from my friend Ciara.

"Hey!!! how's the new house and I miss u sooo much :)"

"It's awesome!! you should see my room it’s so beautiful and miss u too!!" I replied

I got up from my bed and went in the bathroom and took a shower. After a really long shower I grabbed my pj's and checked my phone and Ciara texted me back.

"Can’t wait to come and visit you and hope you don’t make tons of new friends at your new school and I gotta go to bed bye!! :)"

"Hope you can come and I promise I won’t make tons of new friends bye :)" I said

I put my phone on my night table and pulled my covers up to my neck and drifted to sleep instantly.

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock it was 9:30, I went downstairs and saw that my mom left a note on the fridge saying "I'm off to work, there's a credit card on the counter go buy yourself clothes for school love u -mom"

I screamed and ran upstairs I change into short shorts, a purple tank top, purple sneakers and my black purse I picked up my phone and place it in my back pocket. I went downstairs and grabbed the credit card and went outside.

Since I didn't have my license and a car I had to walk to the mall thank god it wasn't that far or I would of died walking that far.

I started walking on the sidewalk and i stopped when i saw a puppy in the middle of the road. I tried everything to get the dog to move but nothing worked so i went to go get it before it got hit.

Justin's POV

I was walking on the sidewalk going to my house, my mom told me that her friend Kaitlin and her daughter were going to live with us for a while. All i knew about her was that she was my age, she's pretty and her name is Billie. I stopped and saw a girl crossing the street without looking where she was going and there was a car coming her way so I did the most obvious thing, I ran as fast as I could and tackled her to the ground with my arms around her waist. We landed on the side walk and she landed on top of me.

She quickly got off of me and I pulled myself off the ground, "Are you ok?" I said.

"Yeah, um kind of" she said nervously "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes, it takes a lot more than that to hurt me" I answered.

"Um, thanks, you risk your life to save me" she said.

"No problem" I said.

She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and she turned around.

"What??" she asked

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home" she replied and turned around again but I didn't let go of her wrist yet, so she was facing me again.

"I'll walk you there" I said.

"Why, I’m okay now" she said and smiled.

"Just to make sure your safe" I said smiling and let go of her wrist.

She nodded in response and we both started making are way to her house. She guided me all along.

A/N

Hi guys, Sorry if its not that good its my first story 

Billie's bedroom  is on the side

Vote and comment it is very important to me :) Thanks