Chapter 6

Billie's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, I turned around to see if Justin was still sleeping. He wasn't there, I heard Harry's car outside and I went to the window and looked outside and Justin was there. He was talking with Harry and when he walked away I was relieved that he didn't go with him. I wanted to talk to him about what happened in school. I know we talked about it a little yesterday but I wanted to say everything that happened to him get all of this guilt out of me.

Judging by the look on his face yesterday he really was serious about it, he really did care about me, it made me feel like someone really cared about me instead of just trying to get in my pants. It made me feel like i was important to somebody, ever since we got here my mom doesn't pay any attention to me. 

I walked to the door and just as i was about to reach the doorknob Justin walked in. It took me a little bit by surprise. i took a few steps back a little scared of what he might do since he slammed that table so hard it nearly broke. I was surprise that last night he wasn't more mad then he was before

He walked in and sat on my bed i was a little confused about what was happening so i sat beside him.

"We need to talk" he said with a nervous look on his face

"Okay, about what?" i asked

"All of the girls i dated before i met you" he said

"You don't need to talk about it, it's fine" i said and i stood up and started to walk for the door but he grabbed my wrist before i had the chance to.

"Yes, we do" he said and i sat next to him looking straight into his eyes.

"Those girls i dated, they meant absolutely nothing to me" he said and i nodded

"I just wanted to let you know that you mean everything to me and i will never hurt you, i know you might think that i might want to date your cousin but i don't, she already left and it wouldn't matter, all i want is you" he said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and he got up and went out the door.

i laid on my back, he looked very serious about it, a guy never did that to me they usually thought i was cute, dated me for a week or 2 ,cheat on me and moved on. I was beginning to get used to the routine and think nobody would want to be with me. I'm starting to think that's exactly what he wants to do, he doesn't want to get in my pants, he really wants to get to know me better and be on a clean slate with me, no secrets.

I smiled thinking i might have a chance with him but i didn't want to be the one to say it, i didn't want to go to fast. Take things slow and see what it will take us, i thought maybe he fell back asleep and i didn't want to wake him up. I said what the fuck i'm not that nice. I got up and walked to his room, i opened the door and he was in bed but not asleep. He turned to face me and smiled, he sat up and told me to sit with him.

I sat on the bed and looked at him, he still had that soft smile on his face.

"It really means alot to me that you would open up to me, not alot of people do that to me and that's why i shut people out" i said with a smile on my face and i gave him a hug.

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes, i didn't want to let go and i guess neither did him.

We pulled apart and we looked into each other's eyes without saying a word.

"The redhead's name is Molly and she told me not to get involve with you because she's afraid to see me get hurt" i said

"oh....her, i used to date her and i guess she doesn't want you to make the same mistake she did" he said