Chapter 13

------------------------------------------------------

-Christine-

Soon time passed, slowly but surely and with it, I began to grow and age. However Warren did not change his attitude towards me, in fact, he seemed proud that I was growing up.

However I noticed that Cassandra seemed slightly more irritated than usual, it tended to show in her eyes whenever Warren would talk to me.

It had me start to think about something.

Was she starting to get jealous or insecure?

I frowned as I slowly washed the dishes, after my thirteenth birthday. Warren had decided that I need new clothes, prettier clothing that made me look like his friend, or rather his toy doll.

I could feel Cassandra's stare burning into my back as I slowly did my chore.

My hips are killing me! I hate that bastard! I wish he would just fucking die in a fire!

I forced my face to remain neutral as I slowly turned to Cassandra.

Her eyes met mine and she narrowed them before putting her coffee down.

"Hey, what do you think about my tits?" She asked slowly.

I held back a frown as I glanced at her chest.  "Well, ma'am they look fine," I told her not meeting her gaze

A moment later I felt the splash of scalding hot coffee on my face and chest.

I let out a whimper and gritted my teeth as tears filled my eyes, but I didn't move from the spot I stood in and I didn't raise my head.

Dammit ouch! Fucking bitch! Don't look at her! Don't give her even more power over you!

"Don't lie to me, you little whore! I know why he's fucking you so much right now! It's these things!" She snapped.

Cassandra grabbed my right breast in her hand and pulled hard as though she was trying to pull it off.

I let out a soft whimper and my eyes went wide as tears filled them.

"Interesting Cassandra, may I join?"

My skin began to crawl and a sick feeling settled in my stomach as his voice entered my ears.

Warren...

I glanced over at him briefly noticing his slight grin as he walked over to us.

"Welcome back babe, Christine and I were just having a bit of fun. Girl fun you know," Cassandra told him as she walked over to him.

As she began to practically grind against him I turned my head away, choosing instead to look at the black tinted windows.

"Master...may I go back to my room?" I whispered my gaze on the floor.

I didn't have a real room, I only had a prison, a dungeon.

"Oh that's rare, are you not feeling well my adorable little friend?" Warren asked me.

I bit my lip and just nodded slowly.

Warren sighed looking slightly disappointed. "Oh well, I guess our play time can wait until later. After all, I want you at peak physical condition," he told me a grin slowly spreading across his face.

Once I was back in my dungeon I let out a small sigh, my fingers running across the chain that helped keep me down here.

Oh mommy, daddy... I bet you've forgotten about me now. But-but that's okay as long as you're okay, as long as you're happy.

I raised my hand and wiped away the warm tears that were running down my face.

I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes and laid down on my makeshift bed.

What I woke up to in the morning though made me scream.  I scrambled back wincing as my stomach throbbed.

This blood! Where did all this blood come from? D-did Warren do something to me in my sleep? Ugh, my stomach is killing me!

Clutching my stomach I glanced up at the basement door wondering whether or not to plead for Cassandra's help. Especially after yesterday.

I winced as a large bolt of pain shot through my stomach. I whimpered and felt my face grow hot as tears started to gather in my eyes.

I-I have no choice. This hurts so much...why?

My eyes widened when I heard the door open. "Cassandra! Ma'am I-"
However, I froze when I saw Warren coming down the steps.

"It's nice to see you too Christine. Cassandra is at work, however, but if you like she can join in our fun later," he said he told me slowly.

My eyes widened and I swallowed back the bile climbing up my throat.

I shuddered under his gaze as he walked down the steps. But when he gasped I look at him.

"Oh...Christine, you've matured so much. I can't believe you're getting your period," he said turning to me a large smile on his face.

"M-my what..." I whispered.

Warren grabbed my shoulders and chuckled. "The female body is an amazing mystery, Christine. Even more so when it's still maturing," he told me grinning.

I swallowed and looked away, that was a mistake however as I suddenly found myself on the floor with Warren on top of me.

For a few moments I froze completely holding my breath and it seemed as though Warren's form was covered with a dark shadow.

Just like a demon. Don't move, don't struggle, just do what he wants and everything will be easier.

As Warren removed my clothes once again I stared up at the ceiling, even as he removed my blood-soaked underwear I continued to focus on the room.

With every thrust, every grope, every grunt, my eyes seemed to focus on something else, anything else in my small prison.

This room that's so dingy, filthy, and disgusting...is actually painted a beautiful color of light gray.