I'll keep you safe (Natasha x reader)

"Nat" you whispered gently, tracing your fingertips against her cut cheek. Natasha had just gotten back from a mission that didin't go quiet to plan, her and Clint got badly injured. While Clint was still in hospital, Nat got to leave early.
"Nat" you repeated, earning a little hum from her "i'll protect you" you whispered. Natasha sat in front of you with her legs crossed and her eyes closed. "I love you" her eyes slowly opened at the last phrase and she smiled, leaning forward and pressing her rough lips against your own, in a soft yet passionate kiss. "I love you to" she said pulling back and rubbing her nose against yours, making you giggle. "I'm so lucky to have you" she muttered to herself as she put her hand on your cheek, rubbing your cheek with her thumb in a circular movement.
"Come here" she said pulling her hand away and pulling your hips, your smiled and protested at first but then she gave you the puppy dog eyes and you melted, slowly crawling onto her lap and pecking her nose quickly. "You missed" she muttered, pecking your lips as her tight arms went around your waist, yours hanging around her neck. You gently leaned forward and whispered in her ear "if your good i'll stop missing" wen you pulled away you instantly saw her smirk and she pulled your face down for more kisses. And thousand more to follow.

_____________________________________________________
Hey guys, sorry if these is kinda short, i haven't updated,in ages so thought i'd post these random imagine i had in my notes. I hope it ok, please tell me if its not. Oh and sorry its girl x girl, being bisexual myself i quiet enjoy writing girlxgirl and i never see any Natasha ones so i decided to write one. Enjoy!
Love you all
~
DreamezEvelyn