Chapter 11- Grave Punchers What, 1000?

Randy's POV

We ran down the stairs. Trampling whatever might be on the stairs, we Y/N and I kept running. Then, out of nowhere, Y/N stumbled. "You okay?" I called behind me.

Your POV

"Uh- yeah. I'm okay," I answered hastily, attempting to hide the note of surprise that had entered my voice. A quick glance back at me said I had failed. I mustered a fake grin onto my features. "So, um, where're we going again?"

"Don't you remember? You practically begged to come with me," he said, exasperated. "We're going to over to help Howard. He says it's an emergency."

Crap. I was supposed to know this already. "Right! Must've slipped my mind," I replied lamely. I pushed ahead of Randy. "Let's go! Howard isn't gonna wait forever!"

He chuckled. "Yeah, we should probably run." So we did. We ran past houses and streets and businesses and the like.

Soon, we had arrived. I clasped my hands together and placed them on the back of my head, catching my breath. "We're here, huh?" Randy nodded, almost wheezing for breath. "Should we go in?" I rapped on the door without a response; the door was locked.

Thuds could be heard. I tensed, ready to attack on a moment's notice. Howard swung open the door, gasping, and broke into a smile. "CUNNINGHAM!" he shouted. "Thank cheese you're here!"

"Howard! What's the emergency?" Randy asked quickly.

"I nee-" he paused, finally noticing me. "What're you doing here?"

"Coming to help. Duh!" I rolled my eyes in exasperation. "Randy was over at my house when you called, and I wanted to help. Do you have a problem?" I glared threateningly at him, daring him to say yes.

"Anyway, Cunningham, I need someone to PLAY THE LATEST GRAVE PUNCHERS WITH!!!" Howard shoved the newly-unwrapped package into our faces. I mentally face palmed. This is the so-called emergency that he screamed at us- er, Randy, to help him with?

Randy looked as annoyed as I felt. He (for some reason) agreed anyway. Boys and their video games, huh?

*time skip brought to you by the b-ced it ninja*

3rd Person POV

"Viceroooy!" McFist whined. "When are we gonna capture the giiiiiirl?" He spun around in his swivel chair.

"Soon, Hannibal," Viceroy sighed, still fiddling with countless amounts of wires and machinery. "As soon as I can figure out how to make the program more stable. Right now, it's very delicate and we are limited in what we can do with it."

"Then HURRY UP!!"

********

Okay guys! Finally, an update! I've just gotten back from camp, and I'll try to squeeze in another (longer, mind you) update before I leave again for another vacation :(

And don't forget to:

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow
-Recommend this book to another RC9GN fan!

Until next time, my narwhals ✌🏻️