Chapter 7- A Special Surprise ((LE FLUFF ALERT!))

Third Person POV

"Viceroy! I've been waiting for three days for your stupid plan to work! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?!"McFist shouted impatiently at Viceroy, who was scrambling around a screen surrounded by monitors. "I want this Y/N girl captured NOW!"

"I'm trying to figure out how we, or I," he added under his breath,"can see what she is seeing without activating the serum the snake injected. Otto, grab that wrench right there."

"You still have that old thing? I thought you got rid of it. But HURRY UP!! I NEED TO CAPTURE THAT NINJA!!!!" McFist continued shouting.

"Yes, Hannibal."

"Er, by the way, you never told what that serum of yours does.... SO TELL ME!"

"Well, it contains a lot of complicated science, so I don't expect you to understand the first word that I would say," said Viceroy, completing the huge circuit that connected the monitors. "Finally!"

The huge screen flickered to life, starting with static, then clearing to a corner of Norrisville High, not far from the main entrance. The view swiveled around, as if Y/N was looking for someone, which she was. "OhHhHhH! I like my plan!!!" McFist clapped his hands.

Your POV

I looked around, trying to find Randy, when I saw him running up to where I was. Howard was a little bit further behind, probably because he hated exercise. "Randy! I'm right here!" I shouted, waving my hand. I had managed to climb to my feet and gain my composure. I did not want a repeat of the breakdown I had earlier. He jogged over, nearly dragging Howard behind him.

"Come on, Howard!" Randy stopped for a second, considering something. "I'll buy you some fries if you help me," he bargained. Howard snapped to attention and ran faster than Randy to where I was.

"Well, nice to see you running for a change, Weinerman," I smirked, trying not to giggle as the boys tried to regain their breath.

"Good- to- see- you- too- Y/N!" Howard panted. I finally let out a burst of laughs as Randy flopped on the grass next to me. "So- why- do- you- need- me- Cunningham- OH MY CHEESE THIS IS EXHAUSTING." Howard snagged a McBubbleSlam from my pocket and chugged it down.

"Well, we- I mean I," he added when I shot him a glare. "I need some help. Uh, we kind of need to mind-wipe Y/N, but it doesn't work on her...." finished Randy nervously, twiddling his fingers then rubbing the back of his head.

Howard, as expected, spit the McBubbleSlam out. I dodged, but Randy, to my hilarity, got sprayed right in the face. "WHAT?!" he shouted. I was pretty sure Little Norrisville could hear him. Howard grabbed my arms and shook me roughly. "What the JUICE is wrong with you?! That should've worked!!" He took a breath. "Cunningham, I need to go. Um, good luck!" He dashed back towards the school.

I checked my watch. A wild thought flitted across my mind, and feeling a little dizzy, I agreed to it. At least I don't have anymore classes with Randy today. "Thanks for earlier....."

Randy's POV

"Uh, ah, um.... N-no problem," I stammered.

Y/N looked at me, biting her lip, blushing a fiery red. She leaned a little closer. "I mean it." She kissed me on the cheek. WAIT WHAT?! WHAT THE JUICE JUST HAPPENED. I NEED A REPLAY!!! "You taste like McBubbleSlam," she grinned softly, before I turned away. When I looked back, she was gone.

*************

I ship it. ^0^

Sorry for short updates! Don't worry tho, me and my friend made up, do updates are back on track! -3- Also, whose POV should I start off with next chapter?

And don't forget to:

-Vote
-Comment
-Follow
-Recommend this book to another RC9GN fan!

Until next time, my narwhals ✌🏻️