Battle Of Liberty

Sitting there for a couple of minutes contemplating about what had happened the entire day, waking up after eight months, realising I have powers and standing right in the same building as my inspiration. A lot to take in.

My head hit the pillow as I was thinking back to everything, how I saw lightning surge through my hand, as if I was electrical.

I fell asleep shortly after that, not being able to keep my eyes open for any longer.

"There is twenty seconds left on the clock, who is going to make the move?" The commentator spoke making the crowd evolve from their loud cheers to a small silence.

"One break and it's all over, Winchester."

I swallowed glimpsing at the clock, before realising, I had one option, 'the double covalent', silly name but awesome trick. My bright green eyes recharged, as I kicked the ball behind me, turning and dribbling alongside the ball skilfully, hearing the cheers strike up again.

My feet were shuffling as the ball was being turned and dribbled with my feet, never being kicked, as I was seeing the clearing, approaching, by me.

Fearing that I'd lose the ball, I kicked it to another player, as I headed towards the goal, whereas they were continuously dribbling it, before passing it to another player, who was making their way towards me. Booting the ball, I caught it with my torso bouncing it back onto the floor, as I started dribbling all the way to the goal, being pushed to the side, as I gathered the strength to not fall, but straight up shoot it as the person fell on top of me. The ball was all in slow motion in the air, as both teams were staring at the ball floating in the air.

"Emma? Emma?" I shot upright seeing Dr Fields standing there, her face transformed into one of curiosity.

"Are you alright?" Freddy asked me as I glanced up at him and nodded my head.

"Why don't you freshen up, Winchester." Dr Flynn spoke as I nodded my head kicking my legs off from the bed and getting off the bed.

Walking towards the open door, as I was going along the hallway of concrete polished wall, seeing a restroom, I entered the bathroom and headed to the sink.

Pulling the faucet, I cupped my hands out in front of me and collected the liquid in my hand before splashing it onto my face waking me up. I dried my face and hands before heading back to the cortex where everyone was.

"Ah, there you are. Winchester, meet Chuck and Isabella." Dr Flynn introduced two people who were standing and talking to Dr Flynn. Freddy had his face contorted into a sneer.

Isabella had long silky brown hair pulled into a high pony tail, with chartreuse eyes. She had a frame of 5,7 and had glasses on making the green shade, stand out slightly. She was wearing a tank top, black jeans and a leather jacket with combat boots.

Chuck on the other hand had dusty blonde hair and forest green eyes, he was standing at a frame of 6ft and was wearing a full black varsity jacket, a white t-shirt and black jeans, paired with black converses.

I stuck my hand out as Isabella shook my hand, nodding her head, as Chuck shook my hand next with a small smile. I looked up at Dr Flynn as he was talking with a frustrated Freddy. Dr Fields was nowhere to be seen.

"Winchester, these are two of the best scientists in Elm City and are here to also analyse you and your potential skill." I glanced up at him as he nodded his head.