Crush

Edd and Ell were basically the same person, but different. If that makes any since. They looked similar, like almost all the same stuff, and were goofy. However the had their differences.

Edd liked regual cola, Ell liked cherry cola. Essentially the main difference was Edd was a boy and Ell was a girl. This meant them being together wasn't weird, right?

Ell asked herself this all the time. Since some whacky adventure had brought the girls into the same world as them and trapped them there, the girls moved in.

It didn't take long for everyone to get comfortable. Tom and Tamara almost shared rooms with how often they passed out drunk together. Matt and Matilda took turns taking pictures of each other. Ell and Edd tended to play video games together.

A few weeks ago future Edd and Ell tryed to team up and attack them. However, when future Edd tryed to hit Ell, Edd got in the way to protect her. Edd went nuts on future Edd for raising his hand to her. She remembers him punching future Edd and shouting.

"Don't you ever try to hit her again, you understand me?!"

Ell blushed at the thought of Edd protecting her. She left her room deciding to tell Edd her feelings. She needed to do this. It would be best. The worst he could do was say no. She found him in his room.

She knocked softly.

"Come in." He called through the door. She opened it. "Oh, hey Ell, what's up?"

"I want to talk to you, Edd."

"Oh well take a seat." Edd pointed to his bed.

Ell sat on his bed, blushing a small bit. "I have a confession. I-I like you!"

Edd had a shocked look on his face. He blushed, but didn't say anything.

"You don't have to like me back. I'm sure its weird since I'm basically you. I should probably go before I start rambling." Ell got up and went to walk away when Edd grabbed her wrist.

"Sit back down." Edd said calmly. Ell did as told. "I never said I didn't like you back. You didn't give me enough time to process what you just said. Honestly, I was shocked you felt the same way I did."

Ell's felt her face get warm. Edd could feel his get warm too.

"D-Do you wanna, um, b-be my boyfriend?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah." Edd said softly. Edd sat next to her on his bed. The sat in silence for a little while. "Um, you wanna play Mario Cart?" He asked. She giggled and nodded yes.