7

It's a Qudditch match today and Daddy is finally not busy doing work related stuff so He's able to come and watch the match with me, normally I go with the other professors but this time Daddy will finally be with us too. I run up the stairs to the professors stand and I take a seat in between Daddy and Severus, his house always seems to win but ignore what Severus says because they do cheat a lot. It's Slytherin vs Gryffindor today, I'm sat in between someone from each house this is going to be so much fun. 

"Ready to loose?" I smirk at Severus

"We will win again, like we always do"

"You will loose one day and that one day will be today" I reply and poke my tongue out at him

he smirks and looks back at the pitch where the game is just about to begin. I pull some chocolate out of Daddy's pocket and begin to get more comfortable as I watch the game eating this delicious piece of food. 

"CHEAT, GET HIM OFF THE FIELD" I yell

"He did not cheat" Severus mutters

"Yes he did and you know he did. Just because he's in your house doesn't mean he can get away with cheating. He always cheat, he should be kicked off the team"

"what else is he meant to do? let the opponent get away and win the game?"

"Yes"

"Slytherin do not not play like that, they play to win which is exactly what they do every game" 

"They cheat their way through every game that's what they do" I sit on Daddy's lap so I'm away from Severus as he's being annoying again. 

After the match 

"Hahaha we won we won. you lost ahaha" I cheer as Daddy gives me a piggyback 

"I thought you was gonna win Severus" I giggle 

Severus keeps on walking ahead of us trying to get back to the castle faster but failing as everyone is walking slowly. 

"GRYFFINDOR WINS" 

"Not so loud little one, my ears are by your mouth remember" 

"Sorry Daddy" 

"Severus, you lost against my house it seems" Minerva speaks up as all 4 of us are walking in a row as we enter the castle. 

"Don't get too excited, you will not be winning the cup"

"Did you play Quidditch Daddy?"

"No I didn't"

"I want to  play, when I'm a student here I'm going to be on the team and help win. Help make Slytherin loose every game"