4

I've been living with Daddy for exactly 2 months now, we're going to Hogwarts today though as the new school year is due to start. I close my trunk and look around frantically trying to find Moony but having no luck. 

"DADDY I CAN'T FIND MOONY" I yell downstairs on the verge of tears and voice full of worry 

"He's here sweetheart" Daddy replies walking into my room with Moony

I run over to him and take Moony instantly hugging him tightly to my chest. 

"Are you all ready to go?" He asks taking my trunk 

"Yes" I smile and follow him down to the fireplace 

Hogwarts

"This place is amazing Daddy" I smile looking around in fascination as we walk down the corridors 

"Yes, it is my little cub" 

"Ah, Professor Lupin very nice to see you. And who's this little one" Santa smiles looking down at me 

"Professor Dumbledore, this is Gabrielle" 

"Hello Gabrielle, I'm Albus Dumbledore the headmaster of Hogwarts"

"Mummy was right, you do look like Santa" I giggle

He lets out a chuckle and continues talking to Daddy, I see a grey tabby cat roaming around so I immediately run over to the cat who stops to look at me.

"Hello Kitty, I'm Gabrielle Lupin. I'm not a student yet though" I smile and pet the cat

The cat backs away then suddenly turns into a women I look up with wide eyes.

"Minerva , I see you've met Gabrielle"

"Daddy she was just a cat a minute ago, how cool is that? I want to do it. I want to turn myself into a duck"

"A duck?" He questions

"Yeah I like ducks, quack quack"

The women laughs and says hello to Santa then looks back at me "when you're old enough you can" 

"Really?"

She nods her head yes 

"That's awesome" I smile taking Daddy's hand again. He says bye to the two of them and we continue our journey to our chambers apparently. 

"Right here we are, if you ever not with me and need to come here you just hold your hand against the door and it will unlock ok?" 

"Ok" 

He says the password and we enter the chambers, it looks similar to home. I walk around and see a pink door so I immediately open that and see my bedroom. Not the same to my one at home but it's still nice too. My trunk is already there so I open it and begin to start unpacking. Daddy said I will meet all the other professors tomorrow at the feast where all the students will be along with new students getting sorted into their houses. Once I'm all unpacked Daddy has homemade pizza ready so I take a seat at the table and begin to eat the yummy pizza, Daddy is the best cook.

The next morning I wake up and run into Daddy's room jumping onto the bed next to him but be careful not to land on up "Wake up Daddy. Hogwarts is starting today" I cheer 

He replies with some inaudible mumble and finally opens his eyes "you're up early little one"

"I'm excited and I'm hungry"

He sit up as he laughs and kisses my head "go to the kitchen and have some cereal I'll be there now ok?" 

"Ok" I smile and go to do myself some cereal. Afterwards I get dressed in the clothes Daddy left on my bed, my robes are pink how cool is that?

Evening

We enter the great hall and luckily Daddy has hold of my hand because I can't stop looking up at the ceiling so I would've walked into the seats if Daddy didn't have my hand. He introduces me to everyone and then I take my seat in between Snape and Daddy.

"Whats your name?" I ask Snape 

"You already know" he sneers back 

"Your first name silly" 

"Severus" he grumbles 

"Snape Snape, Severus Snape" I sing whilst bobbing up and down in my seat 

"Lupin sort this child out!" 

"Don't snap at my Daddy and I have a name which isn't child. It's Gabrielle. You big meany bat" I speak sternly and poke his arm as I call him a big meany bat

He looks taken aback whilst Daddy is trying his hardest not to laugh, no one gets a chance to say anything as he first years students comes in to get sorted. It's amazing really, an old looking hat deciding your fate, deciding which house you'll get put into.

Santa does this really long boring speech then finally the table is now full of food, my eyes light up like a Christmas tree and I reach over and begin to start filling my plate with food. As I sit there munching on my food I look around at everyone talking with each other. I look to my right to find one other person who isn't talking. Severus.

He notices me looking as he now turns his head and looks at me

"Can I help you?"

"Hello" I smile

"What do you want"

"A conversation"

He sighs and looks at motions me to continue so I begin to talk to him about Disney movies for the remainder of dinner until it's time for me and Daddy to leave.