¿Prom?

Ethan POV
Prom is next week and I have been thinking about a proposal all week. Me and Marie broke up in February because of Vanessa. She kelp on picking on me and Marie. Soon later Marie was over it. I still wanted to date her,but she was tired of it. I understand her, but I wish that never happened because Vanessa got out of jail and now she is picking on me about dating her.

I still see Marie everyday, but she ignores me.... I finally thought of a perfect prom-proposal.... My dad is best friends with the principle, and I can convince my dad to ask him a favor.

After school I saw Marie at her locker... She saw me looking at her, and I smiled. I was surprised she still had our pictures up on her locker door. But the pictures looked different...... There was sticky notes over my pictures.... "Marie?" I said walking up to her. "Ya?" Said Marie "I see you still have our photos..." I said looking at them. "Oh um sorry about that." Said Marie as she slowly took of each sticky note reviewing photos of us together... The last one was us kissing. "Why did you put the sticky notes there in the first place?" I asked as she grabbed her backpack and closed the locker. "Oh.... Because it just reminds me about us and to what Vanessa did to us." She said along with "I am so sorry Ethan."
"It's okay." I said going for a hug. We hugged for a good 10 seconds until I heard sniffing by my shoulder. I pulled away to see her face covered in tears. "Mari....." I said as I was cut off. "I have to go." Said Marie as she adjusted her backpack, and wiped her tears as she quickly walked away. I hope tomorrow I will make her happy.

NEXT DAY AT 12:43pm
"Okay students..... I will now let all teachers please release their students to the football field." Said the principal on the speakers. My dad did it.....

I walked to my locker to get the posters for my friends to hold up and I grabbed a pink, red, and white roses. I ran to the football field to meet my friends behind the stadium. We planned everything the night before and now it's happening. After our meeting, we ran up the huge stadium to sit down until it was time. "Hello students!" Yelled the principal before he was handed a microphone. "Next week is prom and I bet everyone is excited." Said the principal. Everyone screamed. "Yet I didn't see any prom-proposals..." Said the principal smiling big. " So, everyone take their phones out and record this message." Said the principal as he walked off the field. Me and my friends ran down the stadium to meet behind it again. Three boys went to the right and two went to the left. I ran to the center of the field and stood there holding a microphone seeing everyone holding out their phones and the tech crew holding out big fancy cameras.

Marie POV
After lunch we had to go to the football field for something. After sitting there for a while. The principal talked about prom and told everyone to record a message. It went silent as everyone was grabbing their phones and adjusting them. I got my phone and did the same..... Ethan was sitting a few sits in front of me.... I saw him get up along with some other boys. I honestly thought he was helping out a friend or maybe even better, but I don't know if I was ready to date again.

After a while of recording, I saw Ethan run to the center of the field. My heart dropped. He began to speak

"So this girl... I met her on the first day of senior year. I never knew her at first until we had a little homework date. Well at least I think it was a date... (He smirked) We made so many memories and sometime this year we stopped it. It broke my heart.... I still loved her and she still loved me. One girl effected our relationship... So it ended. It's been about two months now and I can't wait any longer... So I have to ask." Said Ethan as he kneed to one knee and his friends came out with boards flipped over to a blank canvas... I started to tear and I freaked out so I covered my mouth. I couldn't believe this was happening. "Marie, will you go to prom with me?" said Ethan holding out flowers and his friends quickly put up the posters right when he said prom, revealing the letters that spell P-R-O-M-?.

I shot up and ran down the stadium as everyone cheered. As i got to the bottom Ethan was still on a knee. He then handed the microphone to me. It went dead silent..... "Yes." i said smiling big. Ethan grabbed the microphone and said "She said Yes!". The school went crazy as we hugged. "I love you" I whispered in his ear. "I love you so much." replied Ethan. I then kissed his cheek as the principal walked onto the field and said "Now wasn't that adorable or what! (people cheered) I will now have to end this wonderful moment by dismissing students back to class. Have a great day!" said the principal as people got up and the tech crew came up to me and Ethan to take photos. His friends stood in the background holding up the letters while me and Ethan were standing in front. I kissed his cheek as he blushed. "Snap". "Thank you tech crew" said Ethan as they took the last photo.