December

Marie POV (two Months Later)

Today Is Ethan and Grayson's 18th birthday.

I woke up pretty late today,but still had plenty of time to get ready for the twins surprise birthday party. I picked up my phone and texted Ethan.

Me- Happy Birthday Baby!

instantly Ethan replied back...

Eth- Thx, Love you so much! You are the best birthday present.

Me- Aw love you too!

Me- Hey i am coming over at 1:00pm

Eth- Okay see you then!

Me- k bye

I got ready and then got a text from Ethan's mom.

Eth's mom- Come at 12:30pm

Me- okay see you then

Eth's mom- Ok bye sweetie

I grabbed my bags and headed down stairs to eat lunch.... As i finished it was

12:17pm I quickly told my parents i am leaving and they said bye too. I hopped into my car and drove to Ethan's house. When i got there i Meet Ethan's mom outside.... We made a plan and then i walked into the house and sat on one of there bar stools helping their mom with decorations. Soon later i heard Foot steps coming down stairs.. "Marie?" said Grayson. "Happy Birthday" i said smiling at him. "Thx, but when did you get here?" asked Grayson "I got here a few minutes ago..." I said "Oh okay" Said Grayson as he walked over to the frige to get some water. "Sweetie can you get Cam..." Ethan's mom asked. "sure" i said as i gt up and walked up stairs to Cameron's room. "Knock Knock Knock" "Come in!" yelled Cam. "Hey, cam" i said. "Marie!" I haven't seen you in like forever!" Yelled Cam as she hugged me tight. Cam yelled so loud that Ethan heard my name. "Marie!" Yelled Ethan as he walked in and hugged me from behind. "Oh, Cam your mom wants you down stairs." i said while breathing heavy because Ethan was hugging me so tight. I turned around to face Ethan. "Happy birthday" i said going for a kiss. We kissed once then again. "Um" said Grayson from behind. "Oh sorry." i said pulling away from Ethan, but Ethan didn't let go of me. "Hey, i have to get ready" said Ethan. "Okay." i said as Ethan pulled my arm and brought me to his room. I sat down on his bed and checked my phone. I looked up as i was distracted to the noise of Ethan opening and closing his dresser. Ethan began to take off his shirt. I couldn't help, but watch. I saw his triceps and a 6-pack of coke. Apparently i was starring for to long that he said "Marie?". "Oh..... um sorry....." i said looking away. "It's okay.... it doesn't bother me." he said with a smirk.

20 Mins later

I ran down stairs quickly before Grayson and Ashley pulled up in the drive way, leaving Ethan upstairs. I plan on staying down here for a while so then Ethan would come down stairs. I hid behind the stair case. Grayson and Ashley walk in wondering where everyone is. "Why are you guys so quiet?" asked Ethan as he came down stairs. "Where is every........" said Grayson until... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" yelled everyone revealing them self from there hiding spots. "Thanks everyone!" Yelled Grayson. I ran up to Ethan to hug him, but instead he picked me up and kissed me on the lips. "Happy Birthday son." Said Ethan's dad. "Thx dad." Said Ethan as his dad shook my hand. "Nice to meet you Marie." Said his dad "Nice to meet you too." I said in reply. "Ethan had told me a lot about you." Said Ethan's dad as he walked away. I turned around to face Ethan.. "Really." I said with a big smile. "Ya, because I love you." Said Ethan. "I love you too...." I said along with "I will never leave you." I said kissing him. Then I remembered what my dad has told me about after graduation........