Life saver

Ethan POV

Grayson told us Vanessa was back and we thought she was inside, but i guess not.

Vanessa came from behind Marie and pushed her to the bottom of the pool and held her there.

"Vanessa what the hell!* Yelled Grayson as he took off his shirt and jumped into the pool.

"Say goodbye to your little girlfriend Ethan" said Vanessa as she winked at me

Me and Grayson quickly swam to where Marie was and tried to make Vanessa let go of her. After trying to get her to let go for about 30 seconds, I saw bubbles burst on the surface of the pool water. I knew see was gone.... Vanessa let go as Marie floated to the surface.

"Marie!" i yelled as i quickly grabbed her and brought her out of the water onto one of the sun bathing chairs. Grayson got out as well.

"Well the birthday girl is gone." Said Vanessa as she watched me and Grayson try to figure out cpr.

A few seconds later we heard police sirens driving near. An ambulance came and a man came to the backyard to see Marie.

"Did someone call 911?" i whisppered to ask Grayson

"I guess so.." said Grayson as a police man grabbed me and Grayson by the hand and brought us to the front yard. 

When me and Grayson got to the front yard and saw Vanessa in handcuff sitting on the ground. 

"Sit here boys" said the police officer.

The police asked us questions and found Vanessa gulity and me and Grayson safe. Vanessa did lie a few times, but we caught up. Vanessa was taken away not saying a thing.

"You can go back inside boys" said the officer

when me and Grayson walked in people were still dancing like nothing happened....

"What happened!?" asked Ashley as she ran up to us and hugged Grayson.

"Well sit down because its a long story." i said walking to the couch

After telling the story, Ashley was very shocked.

We all stood up as we heard a knock at the front door.

Ashley walked to the door as we followed.

As she opened the door, the ambulance talked to us.

"Marie has unfortunately failed to wake up and she is in a coma." said the man.

I was shocked

"Can we see her?" i asked

"Tomorrow at 10:00 am." said the man as he said goodbye and walked away

Grayson POV

As Ashley closed the door, we turned around to see Ethan was missing....

Sorry this was short too!

OHHHH a cliffhanger.... Where is he?