Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision

Start from the beginning

I saw a folder. I opened it. It's a divorce paper with his sign in it. I cried while looking at it. He really wants me to be happy, he really plan to set me free. Then I saw a letter. It's his handwriting, I read it.

Dear Young Hee,

Do you like my gift? Don't worry, I'm happy as long as you're happy. I'll set you free, I realize that no matter how much I try and do, my heart will never be mine. Maybe you're mine, but your heart will never be mine, because it's only for Jimin. I'm so sorry for what I've done. It's okay if you don't forgive me, I understand, I don't need you to forgive me, I just want to say sorry. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Be happy with him. I wish the best of you. Just always remember that I'm always here for you. Even though it hurts so much to let you go, I'll do it. You really want us to get divorce right? I'll give it you, I'll give everything, even my life. Because I really love you. You're also my first love. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Jang Ji-Hoon.

I cried and cried until there's no tears left. "Thank you Ji-Hoon, thank you. I'm sorry." I also notice a scrapbook, it's our pictures together. This is the time that we're so close. I smiled remembering these days. I took the envelope, and also the scrapbook. I took the scrapbook because he's really a good friend. He still did the right thing even though it really hurts for him. I went to Jimin's house, still feeling very sad.

Ji-Hoon's Pov (before he die)

I'm glad that Young Hee eats a lot in these past few days. I cried in the hospital because that's the time that I realize that I need to set her free. No matter what I do and no matter how much I try, she still love Jimin, and only him. I'll just let her go.

I promised her that if she eat and she's strong enough, we will visit Jimin. At first she doesn't want to trust me. It hurts for me, but I need to do it. I need to set her free. I told her that just trust me even for the last time.

After 4 days

Today, I get a divorce paper and I signed it. While signing it, it feels like my heart is slowly shattering. But I did it. I look at the guess room and I saw her sleeping. I just smile. Tomorrow, we're going to the warehouse. I didn't tell her parents about it because I know that they won't allow us there. I'm also going to tell them that I want to get divorce. I need to fix this.

I will tell them that even though, me and Young Hee are not husband and wife, I'll still help them to their business. I'll also tell my parents about it. But, I need to talk to Young Hee's parents first.

I went upstairs, and I put the divorce paper on the envelope. I also wrote a letter for Young Hee.

Dear Young Hee,

Do you like my gift? Don't worry, I'm happy as long as you're happy. I'll set you free, I realize that no matter how much I try and do, my heart will never be mine. Maybe you're mine, but your heart will never be mine, because it's only for Jimin. I'm so sorry for what I've done. It's okay if you don't forgive me, I understand, I don't need you to forgive me, I just want to say sorry. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Be happy with him. I wish the best of you. Just always remember that I'm always here for you. Even though it hurts so much to let you go, I'll do it. You really want us to get divorce right? I'll give it you, I'll give everything, even my life. Because I really love you. You're also my first love. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Jang Ji-Hoon.

I cried while writing that. But I did everything, but she still loves Jimin. So I guess it's the time to let her go. I mean everything that I wrote.

I can't sleep. I'm scared to lose her, but I don't want to see her killing herself because of me.

We went to the warehouse. The guard also stop us because they saw that I'm with Young Hee. So I need to think of the best excuse to make them believe.

Me: Mr. Choi said that he needs her to go here, because he wants her to tell Jimin that he learned to love me. He wants to see Jimin getting hurt by Young Hee's words.

Luckily it works, they believe what I've said. Of course that's a lie.

We went inside, and I saw that Mr. Choi is holding a gun pointing it to Jimin. I know that he'll shot Jimin. I saw Young Hee run to save Jimin, but I push her to the side causing her to fall. I quickly went to Jimin, so I'm the one who got shot.

I felt my body become so weak. I lay on the floor. Jimin is so shock from what I did. I saw Young Hee went to me. She also called my name. I just smile knowing that I'm going to die soon.

Me: I'm sorry...

It's because we knew from the start that it's all my fault. I regret what I've done. If I can bring back time. I will never do what I've done.

Jimin: What? Why did you do that? It should be me.

Me: Don't worry... It's alright... It's my fault too...

Young Hee: No, it's not. Don't speak. We'll bring you to the hospital.

Me: No... no need to... I'm going to die soon.

I know it, I can feel it. I know that I can't make.

Me: Don't say that. We'll bring you to the hospital.

I shook my head and hold her hand. I did it to gather a strength. I'm so weak right now.

Me: Don't worry... I'll die happily... as long as... you're happy with... Jimin. I'm happy too...

She cry harder. It just breaks my heart more.

Me: Don't cry, it's okay... It's all my fault...

Young Hee: No it's not your fault.

Then I remember the divorce paper. I'm planning to give it to her. But I guess I can't. So I'll just tell her to get it.

Me: By the way... Young Hee-ah... I want you to go to my room... in the cabinet, I have something... for you... there. Please... be hap...py.

That's my last words. At least I did what's right. I'm happy for them even though it hurts for me. Goodbye Young Hee, goodbye my love.

~~~~

A/N: I hope you like it. It's a sad chapter isn't it? Thanks everyone.