Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision

Start from the beginning

Me: Hello Mrs. Jang.

Mrs. Jang: What is it Young Hee my dear, why are you crying?

Me: Ji-Hoon....

Mrs. Jang: What is it? What happen to Ji-Hoon?

Me: He-he's dead.

Mrs. Jang: WHAT?! Are you serious?

Me: Yes... my father accidentally shot him.

Mrs. Jang: WHAT?! Your father?!

Me: Yes.

There's a minutes of silence. I also heard that she's crying.

Mr. Jang: Hello, Young Hee, where are you? Where... is he?

Me: He's here at XZZ warehouse.

Mr. Jang: Okay we'll go there.

We wait for them. After 20 minutes, they're already here.

When they saw Ji-Hoon lying on the floor lifeless.

Mrs. Jang: Ji-Hoon, what happened to you?

She said while crying loudly, while hugging Ji-Hoon's body. I can't help but to cry.

Mrs. Jang: What have you done, to kill you like this?

I cried too. I can't believe that he's gone. It hurts to see them like this, especially Ji-Hoon is their only son, no, only child.

After an hour.

Mr. Jang: What happened? How did he got shot?

Me: Ji-Hoon and I went here, because I said I want to visit Jimin. Then we saw that my father is holding a gun pointing at Jimin. He shoot Jimin but Ji-Hoon went in front of Jimin so he's the one who got shot. I was about to do the same but Ji-Hoon push me to the side causing me to fall, and he quickly went to Jimin. And that's it... he got... shot. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry, it's my fault.

Jimin: Yes, it's all my fault, I made him mad. I'm so sorry, it's okay if you want me to put in jail.

Mrs. Jang: No, it's not your fault. It's Sang-Hoon's fault. He should be the one who puts on the jail with his wife. Not you and Young-Hee.

Jimin: But it happens because of me.

Mr. Jang: No, why did he need to shoot someone? It's wrong to kill someone just because you're angry.

Mrs. Jang: I'll do everything just to put them in jail for a lifetime. I'll do everything, even if it means spending all of my money.

Jimin: Thank you. If you don't mind, can I help you to? I want them to put in jail. Because, long ago, me and Young Hee were in a relationship before Young Hee married your son. While driving back then, we bumpred to the bus. And they send someone to take care of me so that Young Hee will never see me again. And they said to Young Hee that I'm dead.

Mrs. Jang: What? Is that true Young Hee you dated him before we arranged a marriage to you and Ji-Hoon.

Me: Yes, Mrs. Jang.

Mrs. Jang: So that's it, they did it because they want you to marry Ji-Hoon. I knew it. They only want money.

Mr. Jang: We have a share to their company, I think we need to take that.

Mrs. Jang: Young Hee-ah, when everything's alright, after Ji-Hoon's funeral. I have something to tell you.

I just nod. And then I we leave the warehouse. They took Ji-hoon. Jimin went home. I went to Ji-Hoon's house. Then I remember what he said. I went to his room and look at the cabinet.