Chapter 23

Lila's POV*

"So did something happen while you were inside?" hearing Zayn's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"oh what?" I looked at him apologetically

"You've been quiet since we pulled out of the driveway. Whats wrong?" bringing his hand to my knee and felt more relaxed.  "You're not nerves about staying with me right?" I chuckled and took his hand in both of mine, playing with it.

"No I promise, that's not it." I sighed "When I went upstairs to pack my mother was going through my stuff. She just dosn't trust me at all and it kills me."

"I'm sorry love. She'll come around."

"No. No she wont. She's been like this ever since my father." He looked over at me but I didn't look back. I just continued to play with his hand.

"You don't have to tell me what happened. Just know I'm not going anywhere." I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. Still not wanting to make eye contact just yet. At a stop sign he leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I think you're wonderful, Lila." He whispered before giving me another peck and moving back to his spot.

Sighing "I'm sorry.. It's our first day together and I'm being a debby downer." He took his hand out of mine and caressed my cheek, "No baby, you're being human." Smiling I leaned into his hand.

Before I knew it be were at their suite and walking up the steps, hand in hand. He opened the door and no one was here.

"What would you like to do?" he asked taking my bag from me and bringing it into his room.

"I don't know. Can we just watch a movie? I'm kind of exhausted." He nodded and went to the tv in his room. oh.

"What movie, Love?" He askes flipping through something on the screen.

"Uhm, I don't know."

"Well whats your favorite movie?"

"I don't have one. I don't even think I've seen one since I was a little girl." He looked over at me shocked

"Can you stop staring?" I suddenly became self conscious and crossed my arms.

"Movies are awesome! Here, we're watching one of the best. Pitch Perfect." He said, flipping through something on the screen again.

"What's it about?" I asked still standing by the door. 

"You will just have to watch and see." He says with a playful grin, pressing play and climbing up on his bed.

 He looks up at me and pats the spot next to him. Blushing I walk over to him and curl up in his warmth. Immediately feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach I watch as he pulls the blankets over us and he raps his arms around me, pulling me as close as possible. As the movie started I felt myself getting more and more tired. drifting off about half way through.

"Babe.. Baby.." I felt someone shaking me. Knowing it's Zayn I just kept pretending to be asleep. "Baby you need to wake up, you have practice in an hour." My eyes shot open and I jumped out of bed. "Crap! I have to take a shower!" He chuckled as I was sprinting around the room gathering my stuff and running into his shower to get ready.

 Jumping out of the shower and putting on my leo and sweats I throw up my hair and go back into Zayns room.

"Ok I'm ready!" He nods and reaches for my hand as we make our way out the door. We run into Niall as we are headed out the door.

"Hey, You're up early!" Zayn said as he pulled me behind him. Thats weird.

"Ohhh, Looks like someone got it in last night!" Niall stated as he was peaking behind Zayn at me.

Zayn rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Bye Niall."

 As we walked out I let go of Zayns hand got into the car without saying anything.

"Are you ok?" He asked a little concerned.

"I don't know. You are just going to let them think we had sex?" He looked a little thrown off.

"I..." He didn't know what to say.

"I get it. They would make fun of you if you didn't get laid."

"What! No!"

"Then why didn't you correct him?!"

"I don't know! I didn't think that-"

"I'm not that kind of girl Zayn. And if they knew I wasn't they would make fun of you wouldn't they.."

He stayed quiet for a moment. And at that point I pretty much knew I was right. before I went to go open the door he spoke up.

"They are those kind of people. So I guess I really wasn't thinking when he assumed. And maybe they would make fun of me. I don't really know how they would react." I looked down. Starting to debate on opening the door and running. But instead I stayed silent and let a tear fall from my eye. I looked up a Zayn and he looked defeated. Like he just lost something.

"Zayn.." He looked up waiting to hear what I had to say next.

"I know they are your friends. And I know I am not the 'usual' girl you go with. And if thats what you want, then I'm sorry I can't give it to you. I'm so sorry." I put my hand on the car handle and before I could open it Zayn stopped me.

"You're right." I looked up at him hurt. I go to open the door again but he stopped me again.

"You're right. You're not like the usual girls I go with. You're so much better. And you can give me what I want.. Because I want you. And I don't care if they make fun of me. If they do then they aren't the real friends I thought they were. And I'm sorry because I shouldn't have just gone along with it. I should have considered your feelings. And I know you're not like that and I don't care. I'm not going to pressure you to do anything you don't want to do. I care about you to much to lose you over something that I could have changed. So when we get back I'm going to set everything straight. But for right now I just really want to kiss you, and we are going to be late for practice." And with that he leaned over and kissed me with so much passion. Our lips moving in sync and our bodies trying to get as close as possible. It feels like electricity is running through my body and Its so overwhelming. I pulled away needing air and Zayn reached up wiping my tear away with his thumb.

Giving me one more kiss he got back in the drivers seat and we started off to the gym. I reached over and put my hand on his leg as he was driving. Just wanting to be in contact with him.

A/N:

Thank yall so much for reading!!! I Know this came late and I'm Sorry!!! I will update again soon!!