Chapter 3 - Glowing Stone

Hours passed, Riku and Ahru were still having a big conversation. Riku, was a crybaby yet cheerful at the same time. She's oddly interesting though. While Riku was the next to talk, Ahru realized something. It's like an aura.

"Ahru, are you listening to m-"

"Shh... I sense something..." Ahru interrupted her and stood, looking to where the aura was coming from. Until she realized that...

"Its at the stream!" Ahru gasped. She quickly grabbed Riku's arm and started running.

In few minutes, they arrived at the stream. Ahru saw a glowing spot in the streams water. Riku saw it next. Ahru sat down and reached into the water, grabbing and pulling out a glowing stone.

"It's a glowing blue stone...." Ahru whispered. Riku gasped.

"That reminds me! In our tribe, legend states that if a child senses and finds a glowing stone, there's a possibility that the child is a chosen one from the heavens to fight the future evil!"

Ahru shook her head. She was absolutely speechless. She had nothing to do but to stare straight at Riku and then her eyes glazed over the stone.

"Don't tell your parents about this. If you are, they will abandon you." Riku warned her.

"How...? Does everyone in your tribe know about the legend...?" Ahru asked back.

"Hm... They will abandon you, leaving you alone. Only the Hozon family knows that legend." Riku explained.

"Okay.... Is there any other legend about this stone..?" Ahru inquired.

"Let see... There is. There's a 50% chance that your life will turn upside down. Positive and negative changes will happen in the near future," she says with a worried face. Ahru sighed, gripping the stone in her right hand.

"Alright then...."

"Take a good care of it, because in the future, that stone will represent your heart," Riku reminded her. Ahru nodded and kept the stone in the pocket of her skirt.

"I need to go now, Riku," Ahru said as she started walking to the west. Riku grabbed her hand. Ahru looked at her.

"What is it, Riku?"

"I don't know where to go.... I don't know which way home..... Can you help me....?" Riku started to tremble.

"Ugh...... Well, I can't say no to tha-"

"Princess Riku!!!!!! Where are you???!!!!" They heard a voice from the south.

"That must be them. They are looking for you." Ahru said smiling.

"Okay, thanks Ahru!! I'm going now, bye!!" Riku ran to the south and waved at her. Ahru waved back and start going straight towards the west.

A few minutes later, Ahru arrived home. At the same time, her parents came home too. Akina Hozon, Ahru's mother and Ruko Hozon, Ahru's father were prestigious investigators of their time.

"Mother? Father?!" Ahru ran towards them, hugging them tightly.

"Oh, Ahru, you're here." Her mother exclaimed happily.

"He he, you missed us, didn't you?" Her father said.

"Yup, I missed you both."

"Where's Zurou and Ren?" Her mother asked.

"They're inside." She said. Ruko goes inside the house.

Then, a fluffy white-brown haired child came out from Akina's car. The child was a boy. He looks so pale white. "Mother, who is he..?" Ahru asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyeh heh heh!!!!!!! Cliffhanger!!!!!!!! Still short tho but I don't care now. xD I'm lazy to making it long. At least you enjoy my story. Next week, its the first day of my class. It means, I might take long to create chapter. It's like I'm gonna post chapters in 2 weeks or 1 month, but don't worry, I'm always online but I ignore notification sometimes because I got easily annoyed and I'm lazy. At least you read this, I'll be happy. Welp, stay tuned for the next chapter!

Ja Nee~~~~