Chapter 1 - Young Girl

'Life doesn't change anything. How the world began, a life was born. Time counts every second of our life. Soon, centuries later, the world became instantly vicious. Creatures like us, humans are uncontrolled, keep doing bad what they wanted. While, there's a good life to other creatures. But.. Problems turned them bad. Why? Why do they do that? Was that normal? Was that the reason why creatures change their lives to evil? I'm just too young to know that...'

A seven year old girl done writing her journal. Her name was Ahru, Hozon Ahru. She has beautiful long brown hair above her waist, and wears a white duster above her knees. She is very sweet and kind girl, even she loves her older brother, Zurou and her youngest brother, Ren. She loves writing journals mostly about life. She was curious about this world too.

"Hm...." She keeps tapping her fingers on the table, thinking what she was about to write next until, she run about of ideas. She wrote so many from what she only knew about this world.

"Ahru, time for bed!" She heard her brother's call. "Okay, Oniisan!" She replied back. "I think this is the end of my journal today." She closed her journal. She stood and run to her room to see her brother, Zurou.

She then hugs her brother. And Zurou hugs back. Suddenly, Ahru stops hugging him and ask. "Oniisan, why do creatures like us have problems?" Her brother shook his eyes widen and sigh.

"You're still young to know that, Ahru. You will understand when you grow up like me.." He said, letting her understand. Ahru pouts. Zurou laughs at her reaction. "I know you're curious." He smiles.

"Pfft! Fine!" She looks likes she's pissed. Placing her journal on top of the studying table. She climb on the bed and lay down as her head was resting on top of her pillow and the rest of her body was resting on the mattress. Zurou covered her using a soft blanket and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, Ahru." "Goodnight, Oniisan.." She closed her eyes. Zurou stood, turning off the lights and leaves his sister's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here we are the first chapter. By the way, it's short though but next time, I'll make it long. Also, peace for wrong grammar 'cause I suck at grammars. XP So, stay tune for the next chapter!