Where are you?

-your pov-

"Gray put some damn clothes on!! I'm sick of seeing you naked all the time!!" Lucy screams.

"It's not my fault and you know it!" He yells back.

"Why is it every time I come into the guild Lucy is yelling?" I ask Mira who is sill working at the bar.

"I think gray was right yesterday." She says sweetly.

"About her lady day?" I ask

"Correct!" She says laughing slightly.

"Hey I know! You're a dragon slayer, see if you can smell it!" Mira says

"MIRA NO!" I say laughing

"Natsu said you smelled like sting when you came back yesterday, were you with him?" She asks completely changing the subject.

"Wait what?" I ask

"We're you with sting yesterday?" She asks leaning over the bar.

"Yes, why?" I ask again.

"Just wondering. It's either (sting and your ship name) or (Natsu and your ship name)." She says looking like she is in deep thought.

"I think I like (gray and your ship name)" blurts Wendy

"Gah! Where did you come from?" I ask shocked slightly.

"From over there" Wendy says and points at the door, suddenly a bright flame comes directly toward the three girls.

"NATSU!!!!" Lucy screams as she watches the fire burn towards them.

I jump in front of the two girls protectively. I stand still, for a second before the hot flames wrap around me like warm hug.

I clench my teeth, holding back a gasp I pain. A few seconds later the fire is gone as everyone is quiet.

"You shouldn't be fighting inside you two, you could of hurt the food!" I say in a worried tone.

Both boys instantly returning their fight once they realise I'm okay.

I turn back around to face the two girls.

"I'm beginning to think you just have bad luck with guys (y/n/n)." Sighs Mira.

"Maybe sting is the right choice..." Wendy trails.

I instantly go bright red.

"Wendy!!" I gasp instantly turning red.

I dislike the topic because I because I have never had a boyf- I don't like talking about my friends in a romantic way.

"What! At least he doesn't hurt you." She says laughing

"One day (y/n/n) you will walk in to the guild hall and see someone in the right lighting and you will instantly know what it feels like!!" Mira fan girls.

"Or I could be a cat lady and own over 290 kittens" I say and sigh, my weak voice gently pushing the words out of y mouth as I pout.

I take a sip of my vanilla thick shake.

"UGH!!" I yell and spray it every where.

"NATSU!! It's hot!!!" I yell sadly.
Wendy and Mira giggle.

"I'll get some ice" Mira laughs and walks into the kitchen.

A few seconds later Mira comes out with some ice cubes and gently 'plops' then into the glass.

I take a sip and smile.

"Better" I giggle slightly.

"When was the last time you went on a mission (Y/n)?" Asks Mira smiling at me.

"Oh dear lord no. That's no something I want to think about" I say laughing slightly at the memory.

"It wasn't that bad!" Says Mira giggling.

"Natsu wouldn't let me walk home or to the guild alone for three weeks!! I was gone for two days and he thought I died!" I laugh.

"At least he cares..." Says Wendy smiling.

"Only because I'm weak. He knows I wouldn't be able to look after myself if something did happen." I sadly smile.

"Maybe you should take fighting classes!" Mira suggests, dreaming about teaching me how to fight.

"Y-yeaaaaah..." I trail off, not wanting to think about the torched.

"Lucy is always complaining about not being strong enough, you two could train together." Wendy suggests.

"I think I will go on a mission." I say smiling and walk over to the request board, getting out of the conversation.

I see an easy one that pays reasonably well and instantly grab it.

'Help transport money to the bank?' I read.

"You sure you want to go alone?" Asks Mira reading the sheet.

I nod and smile.

I have to sit, how hard could it be?" I giggle and walk outside, dodging flying tables and chairs thrown by none over than Natsu and Gray.

I walk home and quickly pack a bag of a water bottle, some fruit, a clean singlet and pair of shorts with a jumper.

I brush my hair and teeth then smile.

"Let's go make some money!" I giggle pretending to be tough.

-meanwhile-
"What would happen if we told natsu that (Y/n) is in a hunting quest!" Wendy suddenly whispers to Mira.

"HE COULD RUSH TO HER LIME HER KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR!!" She yells happily, fan-girling.

About an hour later natsu comes over and slips down at the bar.

"What's wrong natsu?" Asks Wendy.

"(Y/n) left again." He say sadly.

"Oh yeah!! She said she was going on a mission." Mira smirks.

"What one?" He ask suddenly alert.

"Well the only one gone is one at Ryouko falls. It's a hard one." Mira says gamut a worried tone.

"What was it about?" Asks natsu angrily.

"It was the one asking for someone to come take out all the giant slugs and water beasts that have been terrorising the villages and infesting the water" Mira says.

Before she can start we next sentence he is running out of the guild dragging happy behind him.

"And the other one is the money watching quest that also goes through Ryouko falls." Mira giggle mischievously.

After wait for about an hour the train is finally at the station, (Y/n) gets out of her seat and steps onto the train, she takes her new seat in the train and smiles. She shuts her eyes and drifts off to sleep as the train slowly trudges down the line.